“Very Nice Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Union, New Jersey
“Very Nice Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I spent one night at this hotel on the way to Key West . . . . . . and returned 3 days later for a night after cutting short the Key West stay because of bad weather.

The staff is very friendly and helpful; the rooms are clean and of a nice size; the beds very comfortable; and free internet is always nice.

A very good value!

Room Tip: In any hotel, I always like a high floor since you miss the lobby noise . . . . . and request a room...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you!!!

I love your review!

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your way to Key West! And for returning as well! We are sorry that you had to cut your Key West trip short due to weather...but we are delighted that you thought about us again!
Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to serve you!
Your loyalty is our reward!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was my third visit to this hotel and once more the room was top notch and the greeting and service from the front desk was outstanding. Everything was clean and worked well in the room. The breakfast area has been nicely refurbished since our last stay when it was under renovation. Unfortunately, the breakfast area is way too crowded and we couldn't even get to many of the items that were available due to crowds. The selection was very limited anyway. The breakfast area is the only thing holding this hotel back from a rating of "5".

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you!

I appreciate your taking the time to send in your review regarding your most recent stay at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel - I love that your perception of the rooms was fantastic and that the Front Desk staff greeted you with professionalism and care!
I am sorry to hear about the crowd in the morning not allowing you to reach the items that you wanted,, I am working with my team in finding new ideas on the breakfast "set-up" to heal ease this situation for all our guests - your feedback is appreciated!
We hope to see you again, please come back to see us!
New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My fly from MIA to NYC was cancel and reschedule for the next day, so I chose This Hampton Inn in Coral Gables,because the great location, close to South Beach, Coconut Grove, Downtown Miami. The staff is friendly, and the room are perfect. Excellent option!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
thank you!

we are so happy that you gave us an opportunity after your flight to NY was canceled!
Yes, we are very much located in the heart of Dadeland - (Shopping district of Miami)
and we have a complementy shuttle that can take you to the airport just in time for your flight!
i want to thank you for taking the time to send your review and we hope to see you return soon!Safe Travels!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had a great experience in this hotel. We couldn't have asked for anyone to be more helpful and friendly! Everything was great from the roomto the hot tub , to the complimentary breakfast, to the shuttle! Our family would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you!!!

LOVE your review!

This is great! - It is very gratifying to hear our best guest like you speak so highly of our team members and service - this is awesome! I am going to share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting -
We want to invite you back!
Palm Coast, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The hotel is new and shiny but nothing stands out as special. The hotel is hard to find and is hidden from all major highways. It can only be accessed by one small road. The rooms are comfortable and quite. I have stayed at many Hampton Inns as a Hilton Diamond member but have never seen a worse complimentary breakfast. There are better places to stay while in Miami.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you!

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel - I am glad that you recognized the Hotel as "new and shiny" - ! this is great! - Also, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time at our brekfast bar! this is not good - I am sure that it was very busy during the Holiday festivities, Although this amount of people during the holidays is the norm, I do not expect to see this again for I would like to envite you back!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Location of Hampton Inn, Miami Dadeland is near huge Malls, Target, Ross etc
Metro rail links to people mover. There is easy access to south beach by public transportation. Inexpensive bus from stop on metro (Government Centre)

Staff was excellent, especially Antonio and Alphonso

Shuttles arranged to airport and malls complimentary
Umbrellas provided when it’s raining without asking
Large buffet breakfast (complimentary)

Overall experience – Excellent

Rating -

Room Tip: Rooms was clean, sunny, overall ,good
Green Features: Local plants in garden Linen reuse programme Leftover materials (e.g. food) donated or re-used Energy-efficient lightbulbs Towel reuse programme Non-toxic pest control
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Love it!

thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I love that you think our hotel's staff are professional and attentive! this is what we want to hear every time! Clean rooms and great breakfast! this is great!
I want to thank you for your comments and want to invite you back !
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

"Older" Hampton Inn - located close to major shopping, highways, A1A. Fully booked over New Years week. Rooms and hallways in need of a reno (carpets worn, room decor aging, etc.) but clean nevertheless. New lobby/common area. Very busy but standard Hampton Inn breakfast that the staff worked diligently to keep stocked and clean. (Saw the porter empty the large garbage can a few times one morning just in my 1/2 hour down at breakfast.) Seating can be a challenge at breakfast but people are generally accommodating and there's a small outdoor patio too. Standard sized outdoor pool also that was well-maintained and had nice seating/lounging around its perimeter. However, what really sets this hotel apart was the staff. From Pedro at the front desk who couldn't be friendlier or have a more "how can I help?" attitude to the housekeepers (who smiled, greeted you and seemed to always be working so hard) - the employees at this property really were stellar. Every time we walked in and out of the hotel (this was my father, my sisters, my girls and me - in three separate rooms), we were greeted in some way and it really was refreshing. When I had a question about the invoice, it was handled without fanfare and with great professionalism. Although again, it's not luxury and really could use an update, I'd stay at this hotel again.

WOW! thank you!
I love how you and your family felt after staying with us! You are very kind to point out the different services that we manage at our hotel, from the nice pool to our great breakfast buffet, and the most important thing,,, our staff! Your recogniziton to our service is second to none!
I sincerely love your review and I will share it with thewhole team in this week's manager's meeting, I hope that you can come back and enjoy this hotel again!
Safe Travels!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Downtown
#47 of 113 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 357 reviews
Coconut Grove
InterContinental Miami

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!