“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed from Christmas through New Years. Full capacity at the Hotel. Everything was wonderful. Only problems were lack of towels on some days and people took luggage carts to their rooms and kept them. Has to be a better way maybe a sign out to have carts stay downstairs. But the staff from the front desk- Breakfast people-housekeepers WONDERFUL. Remember you by name and made you feel at home ESPECIALLY during the Holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you!

How wonderful of you to send us a review of our hotel's services after spenidng the holidays with us, this is great! Your review tells me that our team members did everything they could to make your stay pleasant ! I am sorry to hear about the shortage in towels and the missing lauggage carts! Your feedback is very helpful as it will prompt us new ideas on what to do to avoid this from happeneing again, your suggestion to keep a "log" where those carts have been taken is superb! thank you!!! I hope to see you again and shake your hand!

493 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The first night was awful. The mattress springs poked my ribs and the bathroom fan wasn't working. Halfway through the night I got another blanket out and slept on top of it. Fortunately the manager changed my room upon my complaint and gave me a free night at check out. We stayed 5 nights. I felt awful for the next guest who got that room! Too bad the housekeeping staff doesn't check on these things on a routine basis. The A/C blower was too loud for me. It was bearable if you only set it on blow, not A/C. After the change in room, the stay was fine. But still, it was a bad start to our vacation. Also, they really need to add some entrance signs as the street leading up to the driveway has some unusual twists and turns to it. At least management stood by their 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Room Tip: The first room we had on the 2nd floor was unacceptable. The mattress was a torture chamber. Fifth...
Thank you!!!

I really appreciate your taking the time to write about the experiences surrounding your most recent visit to our hotel - I am sorry to hear that you had difficulties with directions, and I am sorry to hear that the mattress of the first room was not what you expected to see, Your feedback has allowed me to take action and correct these deficiencies. I have sent an email to the Highway Patrol offices in Miami in hopes to speak with someone about this issue - Regarding the mattress; I have instructed my maintenance engineer to replace it right away,
I am very pleased to hear that the staff invoked the 100% satisfaction policy on your bill and adjusted the night charges, this is what we stand for, Your loyalty is our greatest reward, we want you to be Extremely Satisfied, every time you stay with us, Should you need to speak to me in the future, do not hesitate to call me directly on my cell phone to 305-726-3473

I want to invite you back, thank you for your time and Safe Travels
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent experience at the Hampton Inn. We found the staff friendly, courteous and helpful. They were especially helpful with our special needs and in arranging transportation from and to the airport. All of the desk managers were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Tripadvisor.com fan

We love your review! Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback regarding your most recent stay, you are very kind to point out the courtesy, professionalism and service of my team, this is great! I will share your comments with them in this week's manager's meeting -
I am glad that you used our efficient complimentary Van service -
Your loyalty is our reward!
Please come back soon!
Davisboro,ga.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

great place to stay for shopping and cruisers. Quiet and Clean with a great staff who are always will to help you with your travel needs. The free breakfast doesn't hurt the average travelers pocket book.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad location for make your room choice. the desk will help you make t...
Thank you!!!

I love when our guest write “clean, quiet, great service” this is awesome! I am so very happy that we are your Hotel of choice when shopping in Dadeland, it is true, and we offer Port of Miami Cruise drops offs, I also love your Traveler’s TIP – You are right! We offer different types of rooms and all we need is for you to tell us your preference! We will make it happen for you!
I want to invite you back, thank you for your time and Safe Travels
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The hotel is a bit run down, especially compared to other Hampton Inns, but it's perfectly serviceable. The price is affordable. The mattress in my room needed replacing but I slept fine; and the bathroom was 1980s vintage, but the room was clean and large.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

Thank you!

We love having you here, I really appriciete your taking the time to send us your feedback. This is the tool that we use in in order to addreess all issues and make it better for our future guests!
I am going to share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting,
Your comments are very important to me and we will make every effort to continue to provide clean rooms and friendly service!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

The accommodations made for a short notice reservation was excellent. The sales & reservation manager, Joel, was great in getting a guest room set up for my arrival and short stay. With superb proximity to local businesses, US1 and Dadeland Mall, I was still able to find the peace & quiet needed. I highly suggest this hotel any short or long term stays. Very kind staff with everything you need!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you!!!

Yes, Our hotel is situated in the heart of the shopping District of Miami and advjecent to the metro rail/.
I am very glad that my Director Of Sales, Joel, was able to help you with a room on a short notice! this is great! this is what we do!
We always want you to be extremely satisfied when you stay with us!
thank you for your review!
Brasilia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Staff very friendly, Brazilian manager. Walking distance to Dadeland Mall, Target, Best Buy, Bed&beyond, Sport Authority and to the Dadeland North Station. Good room, and value price. Had a very good time there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you!!!

we love to having you here!
Yes, Our AM Shift supervisor is Antonio Nunes from Rio, he has been an excepotional employee for over 12 years and I am very happy that you met him!
Our hotel is located in the prestigous area of Dadeland and our FREE shuttle will take you tall of the shopping malls and restuarants!
We are delighted that you had a good time here!
please come back soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!