“Great location off Kendall Drive adjacent to great shopping at the Dadeland Mall.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland

10% off for AAA members
Ranked #19 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful restaurants close by. We are at Larios on Sunset and Dixie Highway in South Miami. More shopping and restaurants there. Close to Baptist Hospital, wonderful breakfast fresh fruit, coffee station throughout the day, outdoor patio area, and modern decor in the lobby area that looks like it was updated recently. Rooms are dated but clean and the rate was very reasonable, so absolutely at great value.

• Stayed November 2013
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you!

We love your review!

thank you for taking the time to send in your review to Tripadvisor! we love having you here!
Yes, we do offer complimentary shuttle service back and forth to the restuarants and to the shopping malls as well as the aiport and Port of Miami -
Thank you for recognizing our staff and our recent lobby renovations! this is great! we are happy that you enjoyed it.
We have plans to renovate the rooms next summer 2014 - this is exciting news!
we can't wait to host your next visit with us!

493 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great hotel! This was my 5th visit to the hotel, staff that was helping with breakfast is absolutely amazing, 10 thumbs up people! I would recomend this hotel for location, prices and awsome hotel staff. Looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We love your review!
your 5th stay this year! WOW! we sure hope you are enrolled in our Hilton Honor frequent stay program! this is an awesome way to collect reward points towards your future stays! plus it will guarantee you reservation priority VIP status, and who doesn't like to get special amenities upon check-in?
thank you for taking the time to write your review !
we want you back soon!
Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Clean & quiet rooms. Helpful staff, as two helped above and beyond the call of duty- for ex. when the printer didn't work in the business center the receptionist let me send the body of a speech I had to deliver via her email & printed it out. The Group rate however we got seemed exp. as we had to pay for 3 other rooms to accomodate our family, too.

Dear Guest !
thank you!!! We love being recognized with clean rooms and great staff! this is great!
Thank you for choosing our Hampton for your family event, we love to be included!
we are sorry about the business center not cooperating!!! sure glad to know we 've got team members willing to go above and beyond the call of duty!
I will share your comments with my team in this week's team/manager's meeting!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here to visit the American Doll shop (something of a pilgrimage!) - It was clean and comfy with a nice pool. Decent breakfast. No local restaurant though. Access road tricky to negotiate. Parking fine. Aircon noisy but isnt it always!

Thank you!!!

Your perception is spot on!
we love that you thought the place was clean and comfy!!! this is great!!!
I am sorry to hear about the air-conditioning being a bit loud! hmmm! we will correct that right away! I have advised maintenance about it! thank you for alerting us! this is why your feedback is always very important to us!

safe Travels! and please come back soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

When looking for a hotel close to where we wanted to be, this hotel was the best choice. I was a little apprehensive. It is a gem in the rough. The staff was very courteous, the room was clean, and it was quiet. The breakfast was good and as always the staff was very helpful . The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and adequate. I would recommend this hotel. I would recommend this hotel. .

Thank you!!!

we love that this hotel was a nice surprise to you!!!
thank you for your high marks in service and cleanliness! this is great!
I am glad that you loved those beds!
thank you for recommending our hotel to others! this is wonderful!
your loyalty is our greatest reward!

Prospect, Cayman Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Hotel is a small hotel, good location for walking around Dadeland. Clean and staff courteous. Good beds. Breakfast was fairly good. Could have provided more fruit options. It was good to know that coffee was provided all day. It was a quiet, pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you!!!

love the tittle you chose to head this review!

your recommending this hotel to others is music to our ears! it tells us that we are doing our job! to be the premier location for all travelers coming into the dadeland area! this is great!
I will share your comments with my team in this week's manager's meeting!

Castries, St. Lucia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My first impression of this hotel was that it is in some serious need of updating (I do work with a 5 Star Luxury Hotel in the Caribbean so my expectations are always high so I may have been a little biased) The bathroom especially is very out-dated. There is a 'big' mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker available in the room. To be very honest when I first checked in I had made up my mind to stay at another hotel when visiting Miami, however, by the time my trip ended I was sad to be leaving. Pedro and Alphonso at the Front Desk are SUPER pleasant and extremely friendly. They were more than happy to assist myself and my travel partner. Since it was our first time in Miami, we had ALOT of questions, however they never made us feel like we were a bother. They serve a full breakfast from 6am to 10am which has a wide variety of breakfast items, all very tasty and convenient. It would have been nice if there was a restaurant at this location but we didn't really miss it as Dadeland Mall is close by and Target is right next door. The great staff and proximity to good shopping has me loving this place and I will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I love it!!!!

thank you for your feedback! the fact that you work with 5 star luxury hotels is great!
every hotel is the same,,, (at least in my mind) the staff is what makes the difference!

and your review is proof of that!

we may not have marble floors like at the Ritz,,, but we sure make up for it when you come across our staff on duty, we are not in the business of satisfying anyone! we are in the business of creating loyalty! this is the difference here!

thank you for taking the time to write in you review.

we will be honored to host your next visit!

Safe Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!