“Much satisfied with the staffs etiquette” 4 of 5 stars

10% off for AAA members
Ranked #19 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Much satisfied with the staffs etiquette”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Superb hotel! Very modern and classy. The location was safe to walk around at night. I'm much satisfied with the staffs etiquette as the way they treat us, they were very courteous and helpful. Undoubtedly the premises was hygienic enough. The suite we checked in was aesthetic With the funky modern furniture and well organised amenities. It was worthy staying there.

Room Tip: Check in for suites. Have a quick look at their galleries.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

thank you!!!

I love your review! "Superb, Modern & Classy" are great words to describe our hotel after our renovations! thank you!!!!
our goal is to earn your loyalty and your feedback enable us to find ways to better our services -
Our staff will be very happy to learn that you recognized their service etiquette !!! this is great! I will share your note with the team in this week's manager's meeting!!!
safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was the first time my husband and I stayed in this hotel. Before booking I had read all the reviews and even though a few were not good I was impressed at how the manager answered all of them. Some people are very hard to please and want a five star hotel for the price of a three. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The lobby, dining room, and our room were very clean and updated. The breakfast was as good if not better than most of its kind. If we ever need to stay in this area again we will certainly pick this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 512 . It is on the top floor and in the back of the building. Close to the eleva...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate reading your review - You first impression of our hotel was as good as we wanted it to be... I love that you recognize the friendliness of the staff and you liked the newly updated breakfast/lobby area - this is great!!!!
Our goal is to leave you extremely satisfied every time you visit us and your loyalty is our greatest reward!
We'll be looking forward to serving you again each time you travels bring you down to South Miami.
on behalf of my self and the entire staff, Thank you!
Henderson, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a nasty, old, hotel that has not been renovated. I booked a reservation in a non smoking room, and I knew I would be arriving late, so I called and let the attendant know. I did arrive at 2AM only to find out they reserved a smoking room for me. This place was nasty. I would never stay here again!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room. We strive to make sure all guests receive the room they are expecting. Once again, I am very sorry we were not able to accommodate your room choice during this stay at our hotel. Please call me at your convenience to 305-726-3473 - I will be happy to compensate you for the inconvenience in hopes we retain your loyalty and trust.

Kind regards,
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great location, shopping, restaurants, theatres, access to highway and 15 minutes to Miami Airport, most important the service is super overall. You feel like at home. There is also train system in front of hotel that will take you downton rather than driving

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

We are very thankful for your thoughts! and we love the way you describe our services! this is great! Thank you for recognizing the staff's friendly attitude! this is our biggest asset!

We appreciate your taking the time to send in your review - I am going to share it with the entire team in this week's manager's meeting.
Summerfield, Fl., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is my favorite in Miami, and I love the staff. I think the location is perfect for my visit and I stay there every time I'm in Miami. I think it's a awesome place and I feel very comfortable and relaxed. I enjoy every thing they have to offer and the breakfast is so good, It held me over until dinner. I will stay there again when I go back to Miami.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Hello and Thank you!!!

We love your review! thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our hotel!
I love that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet! this is great! It is wonderful to have this hotel in such a great location,,, we are very close to major shopping malls and University of Miami, we love having you here!!!! please come back soon!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am a swim coach at Gulliver Schools and we had a large group of about 25 come from Surinam for a swim camp at our campus. I cannot put into words how professional and accommodating the staff was at the Hampton Inn. They always had a great breakfast ready for the group early mornings and arranged shuttles daily to and from the campus. The group constantly told me how pleased they were with the service and everyone working was very friendly.

I would highly suggest this hotel and Hampton Inn for any single person or large group. Not only is the location excellent, but the service you get for the price is amazing. A special thanks to Joel for arranging the reservations and services, as well as to Alfonso for his help with the transportation shuttles. On behalf of myself and the Gulliver Coaching Staff, we wish you all at the Hampton Inn Dadeland a happy and successful year!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ccolloca, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kristin!!!

We loved having them here, and are delighted that we could be of assistance to such an awesome group with such great people.

I have shared this review with Alfonso, and we thank you and look forward to the next opportunity to be of service.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Hampton Inn Dadeland is one of the best hotels I have stayed Inn..the service was great before now its EXCELLENT!! The front desk personnel are so aware of everything happening in the hotel and its surroundings. The transport offered by the hotel is one of the most fantastic service..they are always on time picking up at the various malls.. they are accommodating with pick ups and drop offs.. my father had a problem walking I asked for a room downstairs and my request was accommodated (room 116).. I lost my hand luggage and Alfonze and Pedro helped me to get in touch with the right department and I was able to get it back from the airport lost and found.. The service is great!! the rooms are clean.. transport efficient!! I love this hotel.. I look forward to staying here again!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean but ask for where you prefer once available your request will be met once possib...
Green Features: Excellent..Great waste disposal and no smoking policy in the rooms and hotel..
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your outstanding review!
Our mission it’s to leave you a 100% satisfied! We love having you here!
Thank you for acknowledging our shuttle service, our breakfast menu and our staff!
I will be delighted to share this review with Alfonso, Pedro and the rest of the team in this week’s manager’s meeting.
I hope to welcome you back and shake your hand personally!
Safe Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!