“Excellent Clean Basic Hotel w/Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

10% off for AAA members
Ranked #19 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rhode Island
“Excellent Clean Basic Hotel w/Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Above all, ALL the staff are friendly & helpful. Breakfast is great, they even have a waffle maker. Coffee was hot & delicious. Room was clean & comfy. The ac didn't work for a bit but when I checked it the plug had a protective button, like hair dryers do. So I just pushed it & it worked like a charm. Next to a big mall with a nice food court. Would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you!
I am pleased that you acknowledge our friendly and helpful staff!
The room cleanliness it’s the most important thing to us! We want to leave you extremely satisfied every time you visit us!
I hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Safe Travels!

485 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Key West Fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

this hampton inn was a little disappointment from what i normally expect from this chain. The room was clean and the bed comfortable but they missed my morning wake-up call. the personnel were respectful but neglectful.Quite a
walk to local restaurants. They offer special rate for certain hospital patients.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you!!!

we really appreciate your taking the time to send your review.

I am happy that you thought our hotel was comfortable, this is our goal every time!

I am sorry to hear that we missed a "wake up call" - I am going to check the system to make sure everything is functional - I am sure that we will correct this. Thank you for alerting me. I will share your note with my team in this week's manager's meeting! your loyalty is our reward!
please come back soon!
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn many times the past year while dropping off and visitng our daughter iin college. The hotel is conveniently located close to Dadeland Mall and the Dadeland North Station Shops( Target, Bed Bath and Beyond). It is not exactly close to the university( there are hotels that are closer in the Coconut Grove area, but too busy and too much traffic) but I prefer the quieter area, plus access is easy on US1.
The rooms are good sized and clean, service is good and friendly. They recently renovated the lobby. I was also given a discounted rate as a courtesy( but this was discontinued in May). They have complimentary hot breakast, which is adequate. Free wifi included with the room rate. I did not use their fitness center. They also offer a complimentary shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel. Tis is especially helpful for shopping or even just drop off to nearby resaurants.
This hotel is a convenientalternative place to stay for dropping off our college kids.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you!

we love the way you describe our services!
We thank you for preferring to stay with us, you are right! this is the quieter side of South Miami! we are conveniently located close to the Mall and not too far away from UM -
I hope that you can come back soon and continue to enjoy the outstanding accommodations at our Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel.
Fort Pierce, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a wonderful visit at this Hampton Inn. The room was clean, fresh, and quiet. I am not familiar with the Miami area and felt very safe here. Very friendly staff and a very good breakfast! The hotel was very well maintained and a neat location next to the Dadeland Mall.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you!

We are very happy to receive this outstanding review! We love having you here!

Thank you very much for acknowledging our great service and location!

We are constantly maintaining this hotel in good shape so we can serve you better!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting –

I hope to welcome you back! This is your house!

Safe travels!
Fair Lawn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton 5 times and have been very satisfied every time.The rooms are always clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Also, stayed in Hampton all the way up from Florida to NJ and was also very satisfied with all of them

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your awesome review!

I want to first thank you for your loyalty to Hampton family and also we are glad that you find our cleanliness and our staff very satisfying every time you spend at our hotel!

I hope to see you again when you come back to Miami and shake your hand personally!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting –

Safe travels!
Suffolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Perfect spot for those visiting Unv of Miami or dropping off students. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is next door for those doing the pick and ship program. Clean, usual Hampton Breakfast, quiet. Nice Jacuzzi. Great AAA rate!

Green Features: They changed our towels daily even though we put them on the racks and the placard says they only change the towels on the floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I’m thrilled to see your feedback! Thank for taking the time to write your review about your experience in this Hampton Inn Hotel.

Our hotel is conveniently located near UM, and near the shopping area! We are glad that you found it useful for your travel purposes!

Thank you for recognizing our cleanliness, breakfast and our outdoor Jacuzzi!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you down to South Miami

Safe Travels!
Gaithersburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Staff were exceptional. Very welcoming and accomodating. I loved how they had a shuttle to take you places so you didn't have to waste money on taxis. Big help! The only downside was that the internet in my room was not so great. It would go out every couple of minutes but maybe the signal wasn't that good in that room. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for providing a wonderful feedback in Trip Advisor!

We are really glad that the price was convenient for you and also we are very thankful for recognizing our staff! The shuttle it’s a complementary service, it’s great that you found it convenient for your travel purposes!

I want to extend our apologies for the signal problems on your room! We checked the system and it’s working properly! Thank you for alerting us, your comments makes us a better hotel!

We hope to see you soon when your travel takes you back to South Miami.

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!