“Convenient location, reasonable rates, free wifi and breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

10% off for AAA members
Ranked #19 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Convenient location, reasonable rates, free wifi and breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn many times the past year while dropping off and visitng our daughter iin college. The hotel is conveniently located close to Dadeland Mall and the Dadeland North Station Shops( Target, Bed Bath and Beyond). It is not exactly close to the university( there are hotels that are closer in the Coconut Grove area, but too busy and too much traffic) but I prefer the quieter area, plus access is easy on US1.
The rooms are good sized and clean, service is good and friendly. They recently renovated the lobby. I was also given a discounted rate as a courtesy( but this was discontinued in May). They have complimentary hot breakast, which is adequate. Free wifi included with the room rate. I did not use their fitness center. They also offer a complimentary shuttle within 5 miles of the hotel. Tis is especially helpful for shopping or even just drop off to nearby resaurants.
This hotel is a convenientalternative place to stay for dropping off our college kids.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you!

we love the way you describe our services!
We thank you for preferring to stay with us, you are right! this is the quieter side of South Miami! we are conveniently located close to the Mall and not too far away from UM -
I hope that you can come back soon and continue to enjoy the outstanding accommodations at our Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Fort Pierce, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a wonderful visit at this Hampton Inn. The room was clean, fresh, and quiet. I am not familiar with the Miami area and felt very safe here. Very friendly staff and a very good breakfast! The hotel was very well maintained and a neat location next to the Dadeland Mall.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you!

We are very happy to receive this outstanding review! We love having you here!

Thank you very much for acknowledging our great service and location!

We are constantly maintaining this hotel in good shape so we can serve you better!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting –

I hope to welcome you back! This is your house!

Safe travels!
Fair Lawn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton 5 times and have been very satisfied every time.The rooms are always clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Also, stayed in Hampton all the way up from Florida to NJ and was also very satisfied with all of them

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your awesome review!

I want to first thank you for your loyalty to Hampton family and also we are glad that you find our cleanliness and our staff very satisfying every time you spend at our hotel!

I hope to see you again when you come back to Miami and shake your hand personally!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting –

Safe travels!
Suffolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Perfect spot for those visiting Unv of Miami or dropping off students. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is next door for those doing the pick and ship program. Clean, usual Hampton Breakfast, quiet. Nice Jacuzzi. Great AAA rate!

Green Features: They changed our towels daily even though we put them on the racks and the placard says they only change the towels on the floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I’m thrilled to see your feedback! Thank for taking the time to write your review about your experience in this Hampton Inn Hotel.

Our hotel is conveniently located near UM, and near the shopping area! We are glad that you found it useful for your travel purposes!

Thank you for recognizing our cleanliness, breakfast and our outdoor Jacuzzi!

I will share your comments with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you down to South Miami

Safe Travels!
Gaithersburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Staff were exceptional. Very welcoming and accomodating. I loved how they had a shuttle to take you places so you didn't have to waste money on taxis. Big help! The only downside was that the internet in my room was not so great. It would go out every couple of minutes but maybe the signal wasn't that good in that room. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for providing a wonderful feedback in Trip Advisor!

We are really glad that the price was convenient for you and also we are very thankful for recognizing our staff! The shuttle it’s a complementary service, it’s great that you found it convenient for your travel purposes!

I want to extend our apologies for the signal problems on your room! We checked the system and it’s working properly! Thank you for alerting us, your comments makes us a better hotel!

We hope to see you soon when your travel takes you back to South Miami.
decatur,al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Other than very expensive hotels like the Ritz Carlton or 4 Seasons I don't believe I have ever stayed at a hotel that had any friendlier staff. Everyone from the front desk to maids to maintenance were never too busy to welcome us with a smile and a very sincere welcome. Our room was spotless with very comfortable beds & pillows. The only issue which was not a problem was the bathroom counter had been cracked & I would have replaced it. A very busy hotel but I would stay my next visit toiami.

• Stayed August 2013
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you!

I am thrilled to read your comments from your most recent stay!
We are big fans of the Ritz and Four Seasons! Thank you for comparing our service to theirs!
I will address the issues found in your bathroom with my maintenance team this week - thank you for alerting us!

I will share your wonderful note with the team in this week's manager's meeting -

Thank you for your loyalty and for preferring our hotel!

we love having you here!

Carlos Colloca
305-726-3473
carlos.colloca@hilton.com
Sapphire, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was in Miami for business and needed to stay near the hospital I was working at. The Hampton was in a perfect location with a major mall (Dadeland) and lots of restaurant options nearby. The available shuttle service is an excellent service The hotel is clean and well kept, but the gold star goes to the staff for their attention to detail and for going out of their way to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. One staff member gave up his own parking space when I returned to the hotel and didn't have a place to park due to part of the parking lot being resurfaced. He ran right out and moved his own car so I could have his space. He also suggested an excellent restaurant that delivered! The pool area was very nice for eating breakfast in the mornings away from the busy dining area inside. I really enjoyed my time at the hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review!

I really appreciate that you recognize our location that’s convenient for customers that work on the hospitals near the area, and also want to thank you for your observations about our cleanliness. The shuttle it’s a complementary service that we are really happy that you find it useful for job purposes and also my staff will be really happy when I let them know about your comments regarding their excellent service!
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you down to South Miami!
Safe Travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!