“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Englewood, United States
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very clean and most importantly quiet. Great breakfast area! The hotel is sort of tucked away making it nice and quiet for sleeping and being in Miami, that is rare. Hampton Inns are a great value and the beds are comfortable and clean. When I need to go back to the Miami area I will stay here for it has a great and helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you!!!

love it! We are so happy to read your review!
It is very important our guests feel right at home when they visit our hotel, we work hard to pay close attention to our guest's comfort and we emphasize in personalized service!
Thank you for your great comments about the team members and our clean beds!
We sincerely hope that you continue to use the outstanding accommodations of the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel. We love having you here!

453 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bridgetown, Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After an unfortunate incident at the nearby Ramada (Now Indigo Dadeland), I switched to the Hampton Inn Dadeland a few years ago for my once or twice yearly trips to Miami and I have not regretted it. The hotel is a few minutes walk to Dadeland Mall, along and across what is usually a fairly quiet street. Right opposite is a complex with a Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Best Buy among other stores and restaurants. The location cannot be beat. The hotel itself is quiet, clean and has excellent staff. I also recommended the hotel to my parents and now they stay there more than I do! They have been so well looked after by the front desk staff that they are now on first name basis with all of them. I never had any complaints with the rooms at this hotel and it is incredible value as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear tripadvisor Fan -

Thank you! we love having you here, I will share your great comments with my team in this week's manager's meeting - I love that you have been a loyal guest and that you have recommended our hotels to your love ones and friends! this is great! We must be doing a great job! Your feedback is the tool we have to make it better each day!
safe travels and come back soon from all of us at the Hampton Inn Dadeland Hotel
virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was told it was the last room available, and it smelled of mold, was humid and the carpet was on it's last legs. HILTON.COM was awful at the reservation system, and calling the 1800 number was a nightmare. HILTON has finally lost my faith.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer -

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences with Hilton's reservations system and your recent stay at our hotel - I am sorry to hear that it didn't go well - please rest assure that we will be taking your points and will escalated it to the highest level so that your concerns are heard and acted upon - I am very concerned to hear about the "smelly-room" you were given- I have instructed my Engineering department to check every inch of that room and correct the "humidity" factor -
once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience surrounding your last experience and I am hoping to earn your trust in the future, if you give us one more chance, you will not be disappointed.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

we stayed 5 days total and this hotel is good value. $100 a night for five of us, including breakfast. The rooms were clean and fresh. The front desk gave great advice for the area. We were picked up on dropped off at the airport for a small fee.

Thank you!!!

We love your comments!
Great VALUE is right! We thank you so much for your kind wards about the way you felt in the room "clean and fresh" and thank you for recognizing our front desk team for their help! this is great! we love having you here! we are hoping that you will come back and continue to use the outstanding accommodations at our Hampton Inn Hotel!!!
Hixson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was close to two restaurants we wanted to visit. Captains Tavern and Shorty's. It is also close to Dadeland for shopping. The staff was helpful and nice. The location was good to go to the Keys on US 1. We had a small problem with the air conditioner getting the right amount of cooling for the room. We also had easy access to sightsee Miami using US 1 north. The breafast was good and plentiful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you!!! great comments !!!
we love that you thought our hotel was a "good value"
we particularly love that you recognized the staff as "nice and friendly"
Our Hotel is very close by major shopping malls and great family restaurants such as the ones you mentioned ! we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay!
Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Hampton Inn Dadeland is very convenient for Dadeland Mall which is a short walk away. the hotel is also recently refurbished with a nice new look. The complimentary breakfast are also a plus. However, it seems that the rooms are a bit musty and management should look into this. Good value for money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

Thank you for your time in writing your perception of our newly renovated Hampton Inn Hotel - We love having you here! I am so glad that you enjoyed our new lobby and our breakfast bar - I appreciate your bringing to my attention that the rooms feel a bit musty - I have instructed my maintenance department to look into the matter right away - Your feedback is the tool that we have to make it better at our hotel! thank you for taking the time to write to us!
New york, NY, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter and I went on vacation together for her birthday. We saw Viscaya Gardens and the Science Museum of Miami. The front desk gave us directions to the attractions. It was very easy to get to the museum. We enjoyed both attractions. when come back we will visit the zoo with my husband and family.

Thank you!

your review tells me your enjoyed your stay with us very much! you were able to do all the major attractions with your daughter this is great! the hotel is very well located and this is the reason you were able to do all those fun things!
we really appreciate your taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel!
we wish you safe travels and please come back soon!
thank you!!!

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!