“Excellent Value” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Couva, Trinidad and Tobago
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel is excellent value for money with friendly professional well trained staff who speak English. There are bigger hotels around but this hotel has an unbeatable location to transport and shopping

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you!

we love your review! taking the time to write about your experience and tell us how well we did is something we appreciate very much!
thank you for recognizing the team's training and clean rooms!
we hope that you can come back soon after renovations are completed!
Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Providenciales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a simple, clean and inexpensive hotel. If you are looking for a higher end hotel - this one is not for you. It is within walking distance of Target, Sports Authority, Best Buy, & Bed Bath and Beyond. As well it is within walking distances of Dadeland Mall. The mall includes Macy's, JC Penny and Nordstroms. Pedro, at the front desk, provided excellent customer service. And free shuttle to the airport. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tripadvisor Fan -

thank you! We received your review from your past stay and we are pleased that we were able to deliver the service and quality accommodations that you come to expect from Hampton! this is great! I love that you took the time to recognize Pedro at the desk! this is great! I will recognize him in this week's manager's meeting for his outstanding service!
thank you for your perception and we love to have you here again!
travel safe!
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed here during the last week in May 2013 while attending a family function nearby. We were looking for clean and convenient, not a resort facility, and this Hampton delivered perfectly. The lobby is currently under renovation, but the hotel is doing a nice job managing their way through the process. The facility is pretty much what you would expect from a Hampton facility but service was top notch, quick and friendly. We'll stay there again on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you!

I love your review! I will share it with team!
Thank you for recognizing that we are doing our best while we are renovating! This is true!
We love to be recognized by our best guests and our service to be "quick and friendly" this is great!

Please come back soon!
Laguna Hills, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was under construction. The design of the hotel from outside was poor as well; When I first pulled up I went to the back of the hotel thinking it was the front. This hotel was out of water in all of their vending machines and no complimentary water was provided until I had reported the issue to the front desk. The pillow sheets/covers in my room all felt very low quality, I highly recommend they use different pillow cases. The shower looked like it had permanent stains/red'ish looking stains (Hopefully not blood!). The customer service was excellent so that's the only positive thing about this hotel aside from the price comparison to others. I regularly travel and this was probably my 10-15th time traveling in the past year so I have seen quite a lot of different hotels

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear reviewer -

Thank you for your visit, We love having you here! I am in receipt of your great feedback regarding your experience in our hotel – I am sorry that our renovations caused you some irritation! We are almost done! I am also concerned that you thought that the design on the walls of the bathroom is “dirt” – It is not and I can understand your perception! But please know that it is just the design and not actual stains, I am very grateful to hear your say that the customer service was fantastic – this is great!
I hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future!
Carlos & Staff
Grassy Key, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised the the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland. I was attending a meeting nearby and wanted a friendly local hotel. I picked a winner! Pedro was working the front desk. He is superb. He made us feel welcome and valued from the start. His customer service skills are excellent. He was most apologetic about the lobby renovations. He made sure we understood where the breakfast was served. The pool and spa are clean and well maintained. The rooms are clean and well stocked. The beds are WONDERFUL. The breakfast although served in a conference room was great. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tripadvisor Fan -

thank you for your wodnerful comments about the staff and specially for mentioning Pedro at the desk, You are right! he is wonderful and I can't wait to share this comment with him and the entire team!
I love the way you discribe our beds! Thank you!!! this is great!
i hope to see you soon!
!thank you for your loyalty!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First found out about this hotel on trip advisor and spent time here with family in December 2010. I have returned here several times since then. Staff are generally friendly, however, I must single out Pedro who is always friendly and efficient. This hotel is 2 minutes walking distance from Target, Best buy, Sports Authority, Bed bath and beyond. Dadeland Mall is about 5 minutes walk and Ross, DSW and 24 hour CVS are also less than 10 minutes walk. Good Location for shopaholics!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Dear reviewer -

Carlos & Staff
Carlsbad, CA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had a miserable stay here, most of which was due to renovations in progress but I have a sense that any issue would be addressed with the same cavalier attitude. Hotels better start being honest about this construction activity ahead of time or a law will be passed. I had planned a 6 night stay but had to leave after 4 due to noise, unavailable seating breakfast in crowded small meeting room that could not accommodate all guests, and not a single basic amenity request could be met.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Macedo –

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with me. We really appreciate your feedback and please know we do value your business!

I have applied the 100% Guarantee Policy to your account – The 100% Guarantee policy requires that I credit you back for the points that were unused, and credit you back for the last night paid (points or credit). At our discretion, I have included an offer of a future complimentary one-night stay at this hotel or any other Hampton branded hotel you may choose to visit in your future travels.

In addition, and in a gesture of courtesy to you, I am purchasing 30,000 points that will be credited to your HH account for being a very loyal Hampton Inn Guest.

I would appreciate your observations regarding your interactions with our Associates and the cleanliness of your guestroom. Please drop me a line so I may initiate the necessary actions to address your concerns and restore your trust in our hotel.

Again, we apologize for the temporary “mess” associated with the renovation of our hotel’s lobby and breakfast area. We have attempted to minimize the inconveniences to our guests during this renovation and I apologize for the inconveniences to you. We believe you will be most impressed with our new lobby and breakfast area when you return!

I look forward to meeting you personally and shaking your hand during your next visit to our hotel. Please call me and I will personally make your reservation for you! We hope you will continue to utilize the outstanding accommodations at Hampton Inns to host your overnight visits!

Thank you again!

Best Regards,

Carlos Colloca

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!