We got sick from a mold smell in the room. Entire carpet was damp. We should have realized it when the smell of deodorant nearly knocked us out when we opened the room door. Some of the staff super rude. Old man on staff in parking lot interrupted conversation with my wife and lectured us on how to unload two overnight bags from the trunk of my car. No introductions or pleasantries; just orders issued as if we were in the Army. At first I thought he was some hobo off the street or beggar. Staff did not give us the room we reserved. Hotel was noisy. Bathroom not clean. Water pressure weak. Staff nearby walked over us during breakfast. Save yourselves the drama and pick another hotel. Actually Motel 6 would be a step up.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel
- Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exciting news for all of our guests & all of our team members !as of sep 2012 through October 31st 2012, the ownership and management team of the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland hotel will proudly proceed with phase ii of our renovation process –these renovations will include, a fresh and comfortably painted room, modern-ergo work-desk chairs - and beautiful-soft shear pallette new drapes - as for enterteinment, we will upgrade our fitness room with the “jumpt start-gym” by Hilton with the latest in fitness techonology and comfort - phase iii - experience the new Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland by spring 2013, the perfect-mix lobby by Hilton will be installed! We hope you join us, your loyalty is our reward! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.