We got sick from a mold smell in the room. Entire carpet was damp. We should have realized it when the smell of deodorant nearly knocked us out when we opened the room door. Some of the staff super rude. Old man on staff in parking lot interrupted conversation with my wife and lectured us on how to unload two overnight bags from the trunk of my car. No introductions or pleasantries; just orders issued as if we were in the Army. At first I thought he was some hobo off the street or beggar. Staff did not give us the room we reserved. Hotel was noisy. Bathroom not clean. Water pressure weak. Staff nearby walked over us during breakfast. Save yourselves the drama and pick another hotel. Actually Motel 6 would be a step up.