I stayed here with my boyfriend in April 2013. The first thing I have to say about it was that the website pictures are a bit miss leading. The main areas of the hotel were nice (the pool was the best), but the rooms felt very dated and very colour-less (opposite on what you see in the photos).
The hotel is very close to a great little strip mall and the area felt pretty safe so you can walk there in about 10mins. Other then that I really do not have too many things to say about it. It an ok hotel but nothing special.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Doubletree Coconut Grove
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Doubletree Miami
- Miami Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual! Introducing the Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove hotel, where the views are spectacular and location perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.