This is an older Courtyard and needs to have a hard goods renovation. The rooms are extremely small, but other than that it is your standard Courtyard by Marriott. They have the Starbucks coffee and the bistro concept that every Courtyard has now. We experienced an issue with the valet at the hotel and notified the front desk during the night audit around 1:30am. Apparently the front desk agent sent an email to the Assistant General Manager during the night and to our surprise at 6:15am we had an email from the AGM with an apology and stating that they would be in touch on Monday, however other management had been notified.
Upon checkout the Manager on Duty already knew of the issue and was quick to greet us and apologize. She took off the charge for the valet (which we did not ask for) and got us in touch with the valet manager who we filed the report with. I have NEVER had such great service from a 3rd party valet company. They immediately took action and responsibility.
This might not be the newest and nicest hotel in Miami, but the customer service is GREAT! When going back I will definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Doubletree Coconut Grove
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Doubletree Miami
- Miami Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual! Introducing the Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove hotel, where the views are spectacular and location perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.