We traveled to Miami for a Thanksgiving Basketball Tournament and this was the host hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was convenient to the University of Miami and the Coconut Grove area has a lot of restaurants and some shopping. It's location is right near the water too, which was an added bonus (but no beach).
Front desk staff were all very professional and helpful with any requests we had. Kudos to the valet guys - they all stepped it up and hustled to get our vans for us (as often as we used them, they deserve a raise!).
The only complaint is that the rooms were small and confined. Not all of them, but some of our players and staff were a little cramped. Otherwise, highly recommend staying there.
Bar is small and has limited hours, but the kitchen has great food!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Doubletree Coconut Grove
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Doubletree Miami
- Miami Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual! Introducing the Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove hotel, where the views are spectacular and location perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.