I spent the better part of last summer staying here for work and I have to give this hotel it's due credit! The hotel was undergoing renovations during my stay but the lobby and rooms were modern and clean.
Large modern outdoor pool
Nice fitness room
Starbucks cafe & small restaurant / bar in lobby
Complimentary computers and printing in the lobby
Well stocked convenience shop in the lobby
Nearby to excellent shopping and restaurants
Adjacent to "Fresh Market" (similar to Whole Foods) with tons of prepared foods, etc.
The staff was great for:
- going out of their way to put the complimentary coffee out extra early for me
- providing me with a mini-fridge in the rooms that weren't equipped with one so that I could keep groceries
- prompt valet every morning at 5:30
This place was great for business and for pleasure!! The conveniences made all the difference during the 2.5 months I stayed there!! I can't imagine I would have been as comfortable anywhere else!!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel
- Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Doubletree Coconut Grove
- Doubletree Miami Beach
- Doubletree Miami
- Miami Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual! Introducing the Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove hotel, where the views are spectacular and location perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.