“Mediocre” 2 of 5 stars
Review of City Hall

City Hall
2004 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33137-5012 (Wynwood - Edgewater)
+1 305-764-3130
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
City Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #278 of 3,415 Restaurants in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Cross street: 20th Street
Description: Steven Haas' new restaurant in Miami. Wow! The food was terrific. Each person in our party of 4 had a dish better than the next. I'd love to share the news!!!
Miami Shores, Florida, United States
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Really nothing special. They smothered everything with a tasteless gravy. The brocoli tasted like propane. The waiter was missing teeth. Just not ideal for a foodie. May be for a drink. Nice atmosphere

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Maitland
“Good food...uneven service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Sunday night. We were rushed to get our order in because the kitchen was closing. I think we sat down about 9:30pm. The restaurant decor is very hip. A very nice atmosphere. Food was good and I will go back to try more menu items. Our server while he was pleasant and friendly...we had to keep hunting him down. Overall happy with the dinner...it's a little pricey so service should be improved. Not yo mention there was only one other couple in the place so there was no reason for the slow service. I will try it again.

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Slow Service and Some Bombs on the Menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I went with my husband and friends on Saturday night and we all ate from the Miami Spice menu. The restaurant was only about 40 to 50% full downstairs (never went upstairs). Despite the emptiness of the restaurant, our server was SLOW, and he seemed a little clueless about the menu and wine pairing advertised. The martini menu was creative, and offered several non-vodka options that were good. Watch out for the Special Master, it is actually quite spicy.

We all ate from the Miami Spice menu, and I got to taste most of what was ordered. Overall, most of the food was very good, with the exception of (of course) my "pan seared mahi." It was supposed to be pan-seared, but what I got was a dry, tough piece of unappetizing fish that I couldn't finish. Hy hubby's "famous fried chicken" was outstanding: crispy, moist meat and not greasy. My baked eggplant appetizer was also delicious, as was the corn chowder and the chocolate-chip croissant bread pudding. The ho-hum marscapone carrot cake was nothing to write home about. The title sounded more appetizing than it actually was. While I would go back, I would definitely stay away from the fish (inedible) and carrot cake (not worth the calories).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner. The churrasco was fantastic - no chimichurri needed. The bread pudding was out of this world too. Our server was very attentive, and overall the experience was very good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“gospel brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

my husband and i don't like to go to brunches but my girlfriend said We wouldn't be sorry so we went

the music is fantastic,nothing to do with religion
they have it every Sunday
food was outstanding
tuna tartare mouthwatering
spaghetti farfalle style with shrimp amazing
for desert we tried the banana pie, apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
and berries cheesecake