My husband and I stayed here the night before a cruise. I booked it based on the Marriott name. When we first pulled up, we both thought "Oh no, old hotel, not in a great location, not going to be a restful night". Well, you can't judge a book by its cover. We walked thru the front door and it was like walking into a 4 star hotel. They have evidently spent a small fortune redoing the whole inside...including the rooms which were clean, newly done, spacious and the beds were very, very comfortable. We were not impressed with the restaurant...poorly run, breakfast buffet was nothing spectacular...but the rest was great. It shares the same location with a regular Marriott so their was a shared pool, fitness center..brand new with up to date machines...and a shared courtyard that was very nice and had plenty of chairs/chaise lounges to relax in. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard