This Courtyard has been newly refurbished/rebuilt within the last two to three months. It is absolutely sleek and fresh from top to bottom. We needed to overnight when traveling from Central America to California last week. The hotel is part of what Marriott calls its "campus" of hotels which include a regular Marriott, a Residence Inn, a Fairfield (I believe) and the Courtyard. We paid $120 with tax which we thought was a very reasonable price for such a new and sparkling hotel. There was a Champion's Restaurant on the ground floor which served a great cheeseburger. The check-in team was upbeat and perky. The room was in perfect condition with the exception of the air conditioning system needing some adjustment. We'd stay there in a flash if we need to be in the Miami area again. There is a 20-30minute rotating shuttle service to and from the hotel campus. It would be difficult to find fault with any aspect of this hotel. We booked this room through the Marriott.com web site and chose the senior rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard