This hotel is ok value for the money you pay. We come here for the champions sports bar as it's a nice place to relax after a long flight. There only seemed to be one guy waiting on the first half of the restaurant and he did a good job even though food came out slow he was obviously trying his best and was really nice.
Food was ok we only had appetisers. Beer was good.
Prior to checkin we had requested a room in the new part of the hotel on a high floor with foam pillows. We got none of that. I asked the receptionist if there was a room as per our request and she said 'no the hotel is full but you do have a room'. Odd response?? We were given a room on the ground floor. Our friends turned up about an hour later and got a room on the 6th floor in the newer part of the hotel, but disappointing as we have stayed here 4 times before. We'll try somewhere else next time I think.
Bed very comfortable shame about those pillows :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard