I spent a couple nights at this hotel with my family last August as a stopover point on the way to Orlando. It was a fine time with great access to the rest of Miami. There are hotel shuttles that take you to key locations across the city. The staff were very helpful. The hotel itself is getting on in age but still well maintained. It's a part of a Marriott complex which is located very close to the Miami International Airport but not so close as to be able to hear the planes a they fly in and out. Altogether a good experience. Even left my camera at the hotel and was able to recover it on my return from Orlando. That was a big relief.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Marriott, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard