we stayed for one night on october 1 2013 and had a good stay there, the hotel is adjacent to a marriott and a residence in and has a cuban-american restaurant and a gas station leaving the hotel property, and has a good lunch or dining option across the streat on a seafood restaurant called "catch of the day" where we ordered the tuesday special of 2 maine lobsters for 37 usd, they were wonderful. The hotel shares the outdoor pool with the marriot and i liked its an old pool so it has normal depths of 5.8 ft or so, not like the new ones of 3ft. I would like the hotel had complimentary breakfast but being a courtyard it never does. Overall good quality and stay. We liked the full waling showers, not just a bathtub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard