We stayed one night before a cruise. Our flight didn't arrive until after midnight and we caught one of the last free Marriott shuttles from the airport (it quits running at 1 a.m.). The driver was friendly but didn't budge to help with luggage. Check in was painless. We asked for a quiet room so we could sleep in and were accomodated. The room itself looked new, very clean and had everything advertised. All staff we encountered we friendly. Only minor drawbacks we saw: hard bed (more than normal), very thin towels (had we had more than 2 of us we would have to call for more just to dry off!) and location wasnt convenient to any last minute shopping (wine or forgotten items). Overall I would recommend this location. Breakfast at Champions was okay. The restaurant looks nice but the chairs & table were dirty when we went to sit and the glassware was chipped. Food was good and hot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard