Husband and I stayed here for 4 days in January. We stayed on the 9th floor and had a nice view of the pool area and a distant view of the water. The room was clean and looked newly renovated. Used the shuttle from the airport coming and going. The breakfasts were good with many choices (cereal hot & cold, eggs, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, etc.) around $15. Had dinner in the restaurant one night. The food was good. I don't travel that much, but my husband does (180+ days a year) and he didn't have any complaints. The only thing I noticed was that the wi-fi was unpredictable. This hotel is one of 3 or 4 Marriott's on this property so there are some other choices for food and a Starbucks in the Marriott Hotel next door. Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. There is a free shuttle that will take you to the Miami Internation Mall. It is provided by the Mall and stops at a bunch of hotels on the way to the Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard