This was a nice surprise for a Courtyard - rooms were updated and Champions sports Bar/Restaurant in the lobby. Little pricy for a Courtyard - also, for a hotel with as many floors as this has, having only two elevators in the lobby is clearly not enough. I was there on a busy night and despite checking in late (10 PM) had to wait for about 5 min for an elevator because of the logjam. Must pay to park if you have a car so if your are staying night before I flight and have a rental car, I would recommend turning it in early and taking advantage of the free shuttle to/from the airport to avoid having to pay this fee. Overall though neat, clean, good service adn restaurant and very close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard