My husband and I spend 1 night at this hotel as we were in transit. We had previous stayed at the Marriott at the same complex. We stayed here as it was cheaper than the Marriott. Overall we were very happy with our stay. The staff were very accomodating they called taxis for us, received numerous packages for us and delivered them to the room, sent up a mini fridge (this had a fish smell I think the last person had fish in it). Overall thanks to the management, special thanks to Larry who assisted us during check in and was very helpful. The rooms were like standard Marriott rooms. Bathroom was a little dated but not a problem. It was very clean. We ate at the restaurant food was good however a bit pricey $60 for two people. The lobby area was really nice and spacious lots of lounge areas for hanging out and 3 computers with large screen and also free printing. Noticed that there were lots of shuttles to and from the airport. They have great shuttle service as the shuttle serves three hotels on the same complex. Would definitely stay there again as it very close to airport, frequent shuttle service and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard