Although this hotel is bare bones -- as airport hotels tend to be -- the facilities are of excellent quality, and well maintained (nice to have a ceiling light in the shower, for example). There are few meal options off the hotel campus, but two Marriott restaurants. Food is filling and decently prepared, but in no way a destination in itself. The fish tacos and chicken-bacon-tomato wrap were both rather bland, the onion rings and Ceasar Salad excellent. All in all, exactly what you need for a brief airport layover : well-kept physical plant, HD-TV, nice shower, comfortable clean beds, quick airport access, and decent food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard