“Great hotel, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #29 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Orlando, FL
“Great hotel, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was in town for a convention and really appreciated the attractive rooms, and friendly service (especially from the gentleman who worked the concierge room). The rooms were well done with a nice view

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a wonderful hotel. Room was very clean, incredibly comfortable bed, and beautiful bathroom with great shower head. We even had a chocolate on our bed at night - I haven't seen that for a very long time. Staff all extremely helpful and very pleasant. Lovely pool and nice gym. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The service was amazing. We asked for family friendly restaurants for both dinner and breakfast and they nailed both. We asked for a room with a balcony so we could sit outside after our kids fell asleep and we were given one of the few that actually walk out to the pool, THANK YOU for that!
Looking forward to returning!

Stayed October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Rooms are clean and size is good but not spacious. Good food. Excellent service. Spa is excellent too. Location is great. restaurants are just few minutes away. helpful staff are usual. highly recommended foe family our business visits

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Overall a nice property and central to the business district of Miami and Brickell Village. The hotel staff were accommodating and helped me switch rooms at check-in. The lobby was very nice and rooms were fairly spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Went to a large conference at the hotel. All facilities were very good and the staff was friendly. My room was spacious and clean. The hotel is located in the business district so I would not choose it for a private vacation.

Had some time for some shopping so the staff gave good directions on how to get to the nearest mall. Took the train which is less than 5 min walk from the hotel.

Only negative thing was that the consierge told me that the water in the room was complimentary. When paying the bill the hotel had charged me for two bottles of water for a ridicilous amount of $7 per bottle!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
washington dc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I booked this hotel about 3 weeks in advance. I used my government discount and spent $105 a night! You can not beat that in the Brickell area of Miami I typically stay at the Viceroy when i come to Miami but the overpriced room and the holding the entire room stay as a deposit on my card is getting on my nerves. With that said.... I was apprehensive at first from reading the reviews I thought it was going to be an outdated hotel. But i was more than pleasantly surprised. JW Marriott was awesome. When I got there I asked for a room with somewhat of a view and I got it at no charge. The bed I swear is one of the most comfortable beds i have ever slept in in my life! The hotel is located in walking distance to alot of places to eat. We walked everyday to the Mary Brickell village and enjoyed places like Blue Martini. I didnt order the room service bc it was a bit pricey. We ordered pizza one night that was ok with us. :-) The Gym was amazing. Bottled water, towels, and fruit for you at your leisure. I didnt visit the pool but my girlfriend did and she enjoyed it. The staff was helpful with tips on how to get to southbeach quickly and cheaply. Overall I will never spend $300 a night for another room as long as I can go to the JW Marriott when I visit Miami. All those people who gave this place negative reviews should just have a seat and chill out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to JW Marriott Miami? Share your experiences!