You added River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center to your Saves list
River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 SE 4th Street, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #84 of 113 Hotels in Miami
chicago
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

my sisters & I went on a cruise and needed a one night stay at a hotel near the port. The price and location was great! I really don't have any complaints. The staff was nice and the overall maintenance of the hotel was good. I would stay here agian.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Slovak first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I came to Miami for my 30th birthday and needed some whwre conveniently located to South Beach. My sister and I were greeted by Juan and Kenneth and they ensured us a safe,fun environment. Minutes away from South Beach and centrally located to all convenient stores,restaurants and parties you will not be disappointed. Will definitely return

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'll never forget the first time I stayed here. I took my time looking around the beautifully decorated lobby with lots of art and a piano, since check in time was around three. The receptionists didn't bat an eye the wrong way at me when I plopped down my bags two hours early, but I wasn't bored waiting, the lobby also had a view of the outdoor pool and lots to explore. Just outside the front doors stood the lion statues that I call the Cowardly Lion Twins.

My room had an excellent view - and so did the outdoor pool. The swimming area wasn't huge, but just through the fence you could see freighters as the slipped down the channel beside the hotel.

Room Tip: My room was on a high floor, and I loved looking out over the bridge with sail boats and personal bo...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Please stay away from this place. It's the worse place I've ever stayed at by far. I walked into my room and felt like I was going back in time. Box TV, old creepy sofa and the beds are super uncomfortable and the lighting is poor. It smells like you just walked into a moratorium. They also warned you not to purchase food from the flyers left on your door because they may be fake and you may become a victim of theft. Scary thought... The valet parking is super expensive and they park your car in an unsupervised lot. Never staying here again. They should really knocked that place down and rebuild with new management! Also, the guy at the front desk was very rude!

Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked for one night before a cruise. We booked rather late and this and $500+ a night hotels were our only options, so we chose this.
Our flight was very delayed and we did not arrive at the hotel until about 2:30am. Exhausted, we stood at the empty front desk for ten minutes before someone appeared. We were given the key card to our room and went up. It was big, but filthy. Truly disgusting. Dirty carpet, a USED washcloth on the counter in the bathroom.
We were so tired at that point, we just wanted to fall into bed but saw that neither of the beds had a top sheet!! Both had bottom sheets, and one had a dirty blanket on top of the bottom sheet, the other bed was bare.
I went down to the front desk to ask for another room. I was told there were no others. I asked for clean top sheets. He said he did not have any. He said that is how housekeeping makes the beds! I said I had never in my life heard of only putting a bottom sheet on a hotel bed. He said he gets lots of complaints, but they still make the beds that way.
I felt sorry for the guy, he must deal with irate customers all the time. He finally went in the back and came out carrying a blanket and a loosely folded sheet. I asked if they were clean and he said yes. I suspected these were actually what he had been sleeping on in the office when we came in and waited. We had no choice at this time of night but to stay here. I gave our small daughter the top sheet. I slept in my clothes on the other bed.
Luckily, it was a short night. We could not wait to get out of there.
In the morning, one of the two elevators was broken and we had to wait 20 minutes (!!) for an elevator on our high floor to bring us and all our luggage down.
We had no desire to try the breakfast at this disgusting place, so I cannot comment on that. The one and only thing this place has going for it is the location near the port.
From start to finish, this was a nightmare. If we had to do it all over again, I would opt to pay over $500 a night to stay someplace else.
Really, truly, this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in (even compared to cheap pensions and hostels I stayed in as a broke student).

Room Tip: If you must stay here (don't!), stay on a low floor so in case the elevator breaks you can walk...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i really don't have any complaints the price was great and the room was spacious well worth it If u ask me but one problem when I was checking out they said that I owed s balance but I didn't then they found that it was never put in the system no good.

Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
Romania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2015

First of all, valet parking costs 25$/night , even if the car is parked near the hotel, when you can see it. You must wait 20-40 minutes after you ask them to bring your car.
The maids are horrible and the pool is dirty.
A lot of homeless people around the hotel.
The "continental" breakfast is the worst I have seen, the eggs are not actually eggs at all and the meat used is not comestible. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center? Share your experiences!