“One of the worst hotels” 1 of 5 stars
Review of River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center

You added River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center to your Saves list
River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 SE 4th Street, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #85 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Romania
“One of the worst hotels”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

First of all, valet parking costs 25$/night , even if the car is parked near the hotel, when you can see it. You must wait 20-40 minutes after you ask them to bring your car.
The maids are horrible and the pool is dirty.
A lot of homeless people around the hotel.
The "continental" breakfast is the worst I have seen, the eggs are not actually eggs at all and the meat used is not comestible. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel is so not cool. Breakfast is barely nothing, rooms aren't great, the pool isn't cleaned that much and everything does not look so good.
The parking costs like 25$ and you dont even park it. A vallet does it even you like it or not.
The worst part is that today the maid stole 150$ from our room and the hotel refused to admit it under any circumstance. They said we can't prove that she stole from us, so it's not true and they don't have to refund us anything. Also the maid searched through our luggage and wallets..

And even if you don't believe it, nobody from the staff speaks english. We are in the US and they don't speak english...

Never come here. This guys are here just to trick their guests and nothing more

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Do not play with the hotel with your money. They collected a refundable sum of $50 from me upon entry through my debit card.I asked the staff to go and inspect my room before i left. They asked me to go. I demanded for my $50 and they promised to refund within a week. Till today, they did not refund. I made up my mind to go back to USA purposely one day to go and sue them. This is CHEATING BY TRICK,

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We needed a late reservation for a cruise due to weather . The hotel was in some limbo. No restaurants, room service, a breakfast even my kids would pass on. No room wifi as advertised. Whole area under construction. Exits locked. Pool overgrown with algae. An unsavory experience. Pass unless desperate

Room Tip: Steer clear
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First off, the location is great. It's easy accessible from the MetroMover (which is free) and is easily accessible to/from the highway. Views are of the river and the surrounding high-rises.

The staff are generally helpful and are willing to provide assistance The entrance is clean, spacious, and inviting. The hallways are generally clean with old decor. My room was very basic: older tv (with a remote that didn't work), Murphy bed spring mattress, with no microwave/fridge. My thermostat was broken, so I had no AC--which was mildly uncomfortable. And there were flyers for pizza that were slid under the door--with a corresponding flyer from the hotel that told me not to order from any flyers for my safety. Just stayed for one night, and was glad to get out of there.

Good location, very basic rooms. Price is right for a hotel downstairs. Luck of the draw with getting a decent room.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Roatan, Honduras
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel on three separate occasions. The think I like about it most is that you can get there from the airport by taking the orange line downtown and then the people mover from government center to the hotel for a total price of about $2.50 per person. I suppose if you have a lot of luggage you might not want to take this option but it works well for me. I did have a bit of a problem with luggage storage this time so I would suggest you not leave your luggage for very long in their storage area. I was assured it would be safe but it was missing when I tried to retrieve it. The hotel staff was not helpful to me and kept repeating that they were "not responsible." On the plus, they do have this storage option when you arrive to early to check in, for example, and want to ditch your luggage while you wait. The ride to the cruise ship dock was $15 by taxi. The also have a shuttle for about $10 per person. It is an older hotel but a pretty good bang for the buck. Breakfast isn't much to write home about but restaurants are close by.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center

Address: 100 SE 4th Street, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #85 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
River Park Hotel Downtown
River Park Hotel Miami

If you own or manage River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.