Save Saved
You added River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center to your Saves list
River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 SE 4th Street, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #100 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel is older, but is very pretty. The room itself was large, although the bathroom was pretty small. This is a great location as it is within walking distance of downtown, and for an extra $20 you can have valet parking with total access to your car as often as you want. The young lady at the front desk the night we were there was extremely helpful and polite.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014

It is a nice hotel in Miami downtown. Its my private business trip for 4 nights, it is easy to get access to Miami downtown, banking restaurants, and shopping around. The hotel staff is very helpful, room is massive for the money I paid for.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces

Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

You did not have our reservations and you did not recognize the company I paid $29.99 you said it might come later but it was 9:00 pm. you lead me to believe we would not be charged since we had no phone no refrigerator. and no restaurant.. hotel was under construction.

Room Tip: check facets hot and cold were reversed. need coffee maker for no service for food. and traffic is...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Fortunately I only spent one day at this hotel as a stopover for a cruise. Though the rooms were large, the hotel is run down, not properly cleaned, has mildewed grout, and worn carpeting etc. There is no phone in the room!!!
I gave this hotel 2 stars because of its proximity to the pier.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

The only reason I gave this hotel 2 is because of the location, Otherwise it would have been a 1. my main concern was the room condition. I booked 2 rooms and the condition was filthy, the floors didn't look vacuumed or steamed cleaned in years. The sheet rock by the windows were chipped and falling apart. the windows were also dirty. My bathroom was unbelievably dirty, I had to take a shower in my daughters room. We checked in on a Saturday night and the manager Zack Abdul was not available until Monday morning. The front desk attendant stated she could have done nothing about our situation because she had no authority and this was not an emergency. We were leaving on a cruise so we left the manager a note. when we returned I asked for an update on our letter and issue with the rooms and with our luck (sarcasm) Mr. Abdul was not there again. we were given another filthy room and a so called suite (a double bed room with a sitting area that had no ventilation or AC. We decided not to complain again or write to corporate because we DO NOT want any comp stays or free breakfasts since we will NEVER stay there again. now that we know the Marriott is close by. AND the continental breakfast??? just save yourself time and go to the 7-11 two blocks over. and one more thing!! the cleaning staff was half assed, the woman had a cloth like thing on a stick .. she went into the bathroom and did god knows what!! I smelled no disinfectant or cleaning agents. ugh... I cant even go on. just NASTY!!...The mattresses were stained brown.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I stayed for a single night; the wifi was extremely slow (56k speeds) when it worked (it'd disconnect every 2-3 minutes or so), the blanket smelled like urine, and there was no phone in my room. When I complained upon checking out the guy at the front desk just shrugged.

Horrible place--avoid at all costs.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Moreno Valley, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

the pic shows a very good looking hotel (NOT) ITS OLD LOOKING and run down it is in a old area the building sign some of it is missing. And the breakfast sucked, dinning room was very hot i got bite up by what i don't know.. i would not tell any one to go there...I well never stay there there again don't waste your money there.I wish i had taken some pic.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center

Address: 100 SE 4th Street, Miami, FL 33131
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #100 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:2 star — River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
River Park Hotel Downtown
River Park Hotel Miami

If you own or manage River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.