My wife and I stayed in this Hotel for 3 nights.
This Hotel has a great location, pretty close to Miami Downtown, Brickell, Fast Food and good restaurants. Even though is an old building it is a good place to stay since the price is low per night. It has two downsides:
1. Continental breakfast is a joke: it is very very bad, so bad that one day my wife and I came down to have brkfst at 8:30am and all what they had was bread and water to offer. There was also a few cereal and milk. There was no eggs or sausage. So, lower your expectations for brkfst in this Hotel.
2. In the offer when we decided to rent room from this Hotel said Free Parking was included. When we reached the Hotel with a rented car the surprise was that the Hotel does not include parking, it does not even has a parking lot. So we had to seek for a parking lot or pay Valet parking for $20s the night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
- River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
- River Park Hotel Downtown
- River Park Hotel Miami