This hotel is all about location for the budget conscious traveler without a car. Not the best customer services, clean bathroom, but mattress, pillow, bed cover, not too so much.
Valet parking is $20 a day. No other choice for parking.
The people mover (train) is right next to the hotel. This train will take you around downtown and surrounding areas like to Mary Brickell Village (restaurants and bars), Bayside (shopping strip next to the bay), American Airlines Arena.
South Beach is a $25 cab ride.
Shopping - Dadeland Mall if carless you can actually take the metrorail train there.
Otherwise the Dolphin Mall is always a good deal, outlet stores, bowling, movies, awesome food, restaurants, food courts, bars.
- Also Known As:
- River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
- River Park Hotel Downtown
- River Park Hotel & Suites
- River Park Hotel
- River Park Hotel Suites
- River Park Hotel Miami
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.