As soon as you get into the hotel you can tell that it is very outdated starting with the low light lobby and the colors.
The room: Honestly the floors were renovated wood floor and tile in the bathroom (Plus Point)
The furniture is very old which was not a problem for me but the problem is that the chair was badly stained and the bed comforter looled like it was over used. The A/C ducts seriously needs cleaning and there are some signs of mold although honestly not too many spots.
the mattress is very basic and the walls either needs to be washed or repainted from the many luggage and furniture scratches. I needed an iron to iron my shirt, it was there but it was in a bad condition although it is a cheap brand so it would be easily replaced.
Once again you can't beat the price specially for the downtown area.
I was there for a business meeting so not bad for a night stay
- Also Known As:
- River Park Hotel And Suites Downtown/Convention Center
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/ Miami
- River Park Hotel Downtown
- River Park Hotel & Suites
- River Park Hotel
- River Park Hotel Suites
- River Park Hotel Miami
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.