We booked this room for a one-night stay before a cruise, since we were traveling as 3 adults and thought the extra space would be great. We weren't wrong! The room was like a mini apartment with a great kitchen (new stainless steel appliances), large comfy couch in the living room, 2 beds with a second TV in the bedroom and lots of storage space in the closet and drawers.
The full, hot breakfast was great (eggs, pancakes, bacon, yogurt, granola, cereal, bagels, etc etc) and the pool area had lots of tables, chairs and BBQs.
There was a free shuttle from the airport and the driver was great. They also offered to help us with transport to the cruise port the next morning (beware of extra costs - the port shuttle is $10 per person but a cab will run you less than $30 so it's cheaper to take a cab if you're traveling 3 or more people).
In addition to the great rooms and breakfast, the staff was fantastic. Friendly, hospitable, and available to help with anything we needed.
The only caution I would give is that there is no food available onsite other than breakfast. There are a few restaurants in a nearby strip mall, but if you're not in the mood to walk 5-10 mins or order in pizza, you may want to pick up some groceries on the way to cook your own meal, since there is a full kitchen.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.