“Surprised at the value for the money.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Miami Airport

Save Saved
You added HYATT house Miami Airport to your Saves list
HYATT house Miami Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5710 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #17 of 130 hotels in Miami
Tucson, Arizona
“Surprised at the value for the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was a great choice for us the night before our cruise. It was a great value and the staff was very friendly. They have a free shuttle service from the airport & a free hot breakfast. When I asked at the front desk what I should do to get a taxi to the port for our cruise, the clerk said they had an arrangement with a van service. The van cost us only $10 each. Last year from The Epic in downtown Miami, it cost $30 for both of us in a taxi. The hot breakfast was much better than I figured it would be, since it was included. Also, when I asked about a good Cuban restaurant, he said there was one within walking distance .... Casa Juan. Very good and tasty.
I would recommend this place to anyone and will make it my first choice when cruising out of Miami in the future.

Room Tip: Our room was on the north side, so was more exposed to traffic and airport noise. It was a suite wi...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

771 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The hotel was clean and the staff was very pleasant. I was shocked at how huge the rooms are. It felt more like a small apartment than a hotel room. I am a loyal Hilton customer and did not want to stay at this property but due to my employer making my travel arrangements, I had no choice but to stay here---what a nice surprise.

I would definitely recommend this property to anyone needing to stay near the Miami Airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Gody A, General Manager at HYATT house Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your visit at Hyatt House Miami Airport. Perspective business travelers will definitely appreciate your review when they are trying to decide where to stay when traveling to Miami. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again in the not too distant future!
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We didn't have a good time on this hotel this month. We went there one night to make conections to Cancun and we had a big headache . When we got there they didn't find our reservations. We made it through Booking.com. The hotel was full and we spent more then one hour and half to find a solution. I insisted to call Booking and a men at the desk answering that the computer sistem was not working. Finally , after a very long wait, he decided to call booking and it was conferred a pre payment for that reservation. They put us in a room , but all that stress was not necessary. During our wait we were shocked because one guest came to the desk saying that they gave the key for another guest and she was taking her shower when a strange man came in. Ridiculous , but it is a true history. No control ! Check in 0 ( zero ). Never more.!!

Room Tip: Go to another place.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Watchung, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I loved my stay here, it really felt like home away from home. The location is great, only 15 minutes drive to south beach, give or take traffic, and very close to the airport without the noise. My boyfriend and I would definitely stay here again when we go back to Miami :) excellent breakfast also and full kitchen with a Publix around the corner gives excellent value for the money

• Stayed September 2013
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've reviewed this hotel before but I've stayed 4 times now each time because of the two bedroom, two bathroom privacy it affords. I come at least once a year to Miami and this is now my hotel of choice. Wouldn't be here alone with husband, but with family members and friends I can't imagine the hassle of sharing a bedroom and one bathroom. Hotel has been updated since last I was here. It's busy, breakfast is always crowded, but it is an airport hotel and to be expected. Parking is free. The only down side is the coffee, which remains terrible, but there is a Starbucks 1 traffic light away. Good value as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Shuttle service fast and friendly drivers. Bed and pillows comfortable. Heavy comforter :) Large spacious suite. Breakfast in am was one of the best. Armando friendly and attentive. Good coffee. Fresh selections with lots of breakfast options.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
New Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We choose this hotel pecruise in Feb ,stay was for 3 days .This hotel was a great place to stay ,rooms clean great morning breakfast buffet and if your arriving mom through thur they offer free beer(on tap) for 3-4 hrs which was nice after a long trip from the east coast and having the chance to relax.The staff here were so great that if you had a problem they have it fixed in no time very cheerful and knowledgeable.If and when we deside to return to miami we will definate stay at the Hyatt House Airport Miami
All to easy walk to stores for liquor or

Room Tip: a higher floor was we stayed and was great No problems at all
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff at the Hyatt house, Miami Airport, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We strive to make every guest feel at home while they stay with us and review like yours let us know how successful we are. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to HYATT house Miami Airport? Share your experiences!