This hotel does many things well. The location is generally good (near the airport and near a major freeway) though you have to follow signage down a side road to find the entrance. There are a variety of businesses (restaurants, grocery, etc.) within 1-2 miles.
The service was good and check-in was easy with no hassles.The room itself offers a separate bedroom, spacious closet, bathroom vanity with lots of counter space, and separate living and kitchen areas. The living room is spacious and adjoins the full kitchen - complete with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, sink, and complete stove with oven. As the kitchen is stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils, I was able to bake rolls in the oven - a nice treat.
There was very little noticeable noise from other rooms or guests. Everything was in good shape (carpet, furniture, dishes, etc.).
The hotel generously supplies an evening buffet of snacks (vegetables, dip, crackers, cheese) and drinks (including beer and wine). The morning breakfast is fairly robust - with bread, cereal, oatmeal, and fruit - as well as egg and meat offerings. The eating area was large enough to accommodate a crowd.
Wireless internet service was "pretty good" - meaning it worked fine with a laptop, but was not compatible with a tablet. TV channels were a bit limited - but there were TVs in both the living room and bedroom.
All in all it was a really good experience - and I would definitely return there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.