We arrived into Miami airport from Heathrow on Wednesday evening en route to the Gulf Coast.We had reserved this hotel following the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor having cancelled a reservation at the Miami Airport Hotel due to very poor reviews.
We were not disappointed, the free shuttle service arrived within 15 minutes of our phone call and in short time we were at reception. It was 6.55pm and the conciege advised us to go and enjoy a free beer and something to eat at the evening reception before checking in - most acceptable following a 10 hour flight and a very long day.
We were able to get free wifi by the pool as well as in the room which was great.
With many years experience of long distance travel we expected we would have a disturbed night's sleep and had reserved a two bed, two bath room. To have a kitchen is also a must for drinks and snacks at 2am! The room wasn't a problem but only the ground floor was available which I do not like. However for one night I coped and the bed was super big and oh so comfy.
The complimentary breakfast next morning was typical American fodder which, as a non- breakfast eater at home, I regard as my holiday treat and I love it. Scambled eggs, sausage, potatoes and toast can't be beat.
We found all the staff to be very friendly and accomodating and the shuttle next morning to the car rental was an added bonus.
I highly recommend this hotel but to be honest would probably prefer to pay top dollar for a hotel in Miami Beach if that was to be my final destination.
However we will definitely use this hotel again when transitting through Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.