I used Hyatt Gold passport points for a 1 night stay prior to a cruise. We arrived much earlier than their 3pm check-in time so I called from the car. The desk agent said he'd check if a room would be available early and indeed it was...he said he'd pull the reservation and have it ready when we got there.
Upon arrival check-in was very quick and efficient with the breakfast service explained to us.
Our room was huge! There was a full kitchen--full size fridge, stove, microwave, sink, dishwasher and all dishes/utensils. The living area had an L-shaped couch with large flat screen tv with a dvd player.
The bedroom had a king bed and another large tv. The bathroom was located off the bedroom with the sink area and closet the walk through area to the toilet/tub room.
Before dinner time we noticed several pizza take-out flyers were shoved under our door by various restaurants. We chose one and ordered.........not at all what we wanted, but it was our fault for not asking for a recommendation.
The breakfast offered hot and cold items and beverages including a fountain soda machine. On Monday-Thursday nights they offer a manager's reception with a nice variety of foods and beverages. I was sorry we missed that.
Check-out was smooth. Location is very near to the airport. There's really not much you could walk to from here so having a car would be handy if you were staying more than 1 or 2 nights.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.