We spent seven nights in this Hotel. The Location is good because it's very close to the Miami Airport. You definitely need to have a car if you want to visit Miami and Miami beach. It takes about 15 minutes to go to Ocean Drive in South Beach, 10 minutes to Coral Gables, 20 minutes to the Down town.Parking, shuttle to the Airport and internet are complementary.The staff was very polite and friendly, always at our disposal for any question. They gave us a very big suite with bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom. Everything was very comfortable, the bed was a king size bed also very comfortable.The Hotel has an out door pool with jacuzzi.
What we liked most of this hotel was the breakfast: a very rich breakfast with everything you can imagine. it's really a nice breakfast.
The only thing we have to complain with is that the bathroom could have been cleaned better, other things were all fine.
We definitely recommend this hotel for your trip to Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.