This is a wonderful hotel. I have stayed twice in 2012. The first time was a week trip in Miami. We stayed here during the weekdays, and they have social hour with wine and beer and food. This allowed us to cut down on the cost of dinner at nights, so it is that filling. This is an all suite hotel so each room does come with a full kitchen. They have recently added the hotel as a complimentary to guest to and from the airport, but that wants the case on my first stay there was a fee. It is very peaceful here even though is it close to the airport. Airplane traffic is not an issue, and I stayed on the top floor each time. The fitness center has all the perks you need, cardio and dead weights, they also supply headphones for the tv's on the cardio machines.
The second trip was a stay over on the weekend before a cruise, and this time I did not rent a car. I used public transportation, which wasnt that bad for the experience, however I will not do that again. Even though the bus stops are within a block walking distance, i didnt know my way around like that to hopping on and off of a bus. But if you are use to public trans, then save the extra money on renting a car.
I would suggest that you book early. I waited a week to see if prices would drop and they actually went up.
Pros: all suites, kitchen and all things needed to make a meal(except the food), separate living area from bedroom, housekeeping loads the dishwasher for you( tip them well), clean clean clean rooms, great front desk service, social hour on weekdays except Fridays, and free breakfast each morning that is really good, but is loaded with carbs.
the shuttle service to and from airport should come every 30 mins...also there is a shoopinbg center about one block from the hotel, well within walking distance.
Cons: i can not think of any at this time.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.