We stayed here for 1 night after a cruise before catching our flight home. Even though we did arrive early in the afternoon, they did have a room available for us, which we immediately went and crashed in. There is a shopping center a couple blocks away, in walking distance, so we got some food to make ourselves some dinner and for the flight home.
The shuttle driver gave us information on the easiest way to get to South Beach if we desired, which I will definitely store that information.
We overslept in the morning, so upon calling down to the front desk about the shuttle, which had already left, he offered to call a taxi since our flight was scheduled in an hour. So we did not get to sample the breakfast.
I would definitely stay again, but for more nights. The spacious two rooms definitely make a difference over the hotel feeling. Even though it is close to the airport, the sound was not enough to bother or awaken me.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.