Traveling with teens made the two bedroom suite a great
bonus. Everyone can spread out, have their own bed and
their own tv, if they must!
Very near the airport and great for a pre/post cruise stop over.
Pool area is always important to me! and this hotel has a nice pool
area for a short stay. Not exactly resort quality but better than
most budget hotels.
Rooms were a worn but clean. No bugs.
Tip: Publix Grocery Store was right across the bridge and
was so handy ( 4 minute walk) for picking up anything
that was forgotten or that we wanted to have on the boat but couldn't pack!
(also Walgreens and CVS right there as well)
Tip 2: Try Grill It restaurant for take out dinner. It's in the same
mall as the Publix and has amazing build your own dinner bowls.
Everyone loved it. and seemed a healthier choice than other fast food.
(Teenage son loved it and could hardly finish it, so really good sized servings! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami Airport
- Summerfield Suites Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Miami Hyatt
- Miami Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Miami Airport is the best choice when travelling to Miami. Whether you are passing through on your way to a cruise, on vacation to see the sites, on short term business, or even on long term stays. The property is conveniently located just 2 miles from the airport, close enough to have a complimentary shuttle, but far enough to give one a feel different from an airport hotel. We are located equal distances from the beaches and some of the most popular shoopping venues of Miami. At the same time, you can easily go east and tour Biscayne Bay, or go west into the Everglades and see an alligator show. We have the most spacious suites in town, equipped with a complete kitchen. Our hot breakfast is second to none in the area, and it is complimentary, as is the social hour we host Monday through Thursday at our guest house, where you can enjoy complimentary appetizers, soft drinks, beer and wine.The staff at the Hyatt House Miami is anxious to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you in person.Gody Almonte, General Manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.