“Big Cuberas!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 179 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Beast Fishing Charters is a top rated, "private", light tackle, live bait, offshore fishing charter for everyone from the novice to the expert angler. We provide all necessary permits, licenses, bait, tackle, ice, etc. The only thing you need to bring is your food, beverages, and personal items. We focus on providing a fun/friendly atmosphere, while working hard to put you on fish. Our goal is to return you to the dock with a smile and lasting memories. If you want to experience the *** BFC offers PRIVATE fishing charters for 1-6 people only. Trips are not offered on a per-person, share-a-ride basis.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Big Cuberas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

I have been out with Jim and Devon several times and we always have a great time and almost always catch a lot of fish. Jim really knows how to find the Cubera's and they put up a hell of a fight. For the evening trips we meet at the dock around 2pm and if the fish are biting and we still have bait the charter doesn't end until we run out of bait or Jim see's we are falling asleep, (usually around 1am) we have yet to wear him and Devon out! It's a nice change of pace from some charter captains that watch the time to the minute. Highly recommended. I have also been out with him during the day for sailfish and always had success.

Homestead, Florida
“Fishing With The Beast Is The Best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This is THE fishing charter for anyone that likes to catch fish and have a lot of laughs. They make you feel like one of the crew. They patiently answer all of your questions and show you what to do even as they hustle around the boat trying to make you comfortable and ensure you have a great trip. They even passed around some of their homemade Conch Ceviche for a refreshing, delicious snack. Outstanding stuff!!

Miami, Florida
“The Complete Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Capt. Jim, Mate Devon, and "The Beast" bring the complete fishing experience to your trip. From catching live bait, to having a comfprtable ride in not the best seas, and keeping a bend in tose fishing rods you get it all. When the target species becomes uncooperative Capt Jim quickly shifts gears to keep you catching other kinds of fish. With a lifetime of experience on the water, and his great sense of humor, Jim will kepp you in great stories if the fish are taking a break.

Overall I would rate Jim, Devon, and "The Beast" the complete fishing package and at a very reasonable price.

Visited September 2010
“Top notch charter experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

As an experienced fisherman and boat owner it was a pleasure fishing with these guys. Captain Jim and Devin worked hard to put us on some monster Cubera snappers. Such a good experience we booked another trip for night time swordfish!!! These guys are the real deal. I have fished charters in many locations and have had Captain and crew put less effort in than I do on my own boat, not these guys!

A very satisfied customer,
Seth Ebel

“A trip full of memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011 via mobile

Capt Jim and his mate Devon are a first class operation. I caught my first swordfish and my first cubera snapper with them and both in the same week. They knew exactly how to make my trip one to remember. They have a lifetime customer in me.

Been to Beast Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Beast Fishing Charters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.