“Hip” 5 of 5 stars

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Hip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Super hip site for live music. The bar is unmarked, and the doorman is great. Inside is like a hipster living room with bands, on the floor, an arm's length away. Seek this gem out

Visited August 2012

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Velvet and Red”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Great spot!
Bf and I stopped by for a drink. One of the few bars I dig in Miami so far. Decor is kitschy and sort of cool.
There was a decent band playing...unpretentious which is a refreshing change for Miami.

I took a star away because there is a CORNBALL velvet rope , red carpet and bouncer charging a fee outside. LOL Cracked me UP. My bf happened to know the bouncer (really? A bouncer outside a spot that wants to be speakeasy?) and we didn't pay. Otherwise we wouldn't have gone in on principal. I mean-I don't pay to get in bars at home(Brooklyn). I'm gonna pay in Miami? Don't think so.

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Hip, cool, crazy place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

this is based on one visit only so take it accordingly.

I felt this was NYC in Miami. Hip, cool, crazy place. Packed. Good music but a bit too heavy.

Visited February 2012
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Nice Sound System and Sarah Packiam is Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was entertaining a friend for the week and she had been to Bardot before and wanted to go again for some live music. We started at Gigi's (read separate review) then at 11 popped into Bardot to see who was playing.

Sarah Packiam was headlining and stopped the house. Everyone got into the groove with her own originals! There was a song everyone could relate to. She even played a mandolin for a unique sound. My friend loved it and downloaded her song for a friend in need of a smile. Beer was good too especially a the Belgian one.

Definitely will see her again. The sound system is studio quality which was real nice even in a packed house.

Visited July 2011

Been to Bardot? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bardot, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.