“See Miami from the water” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 232 Activities in Miami
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
“See Miami from the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I went out on the 44' 'shark' boat. I had never been to Miami and we went all around...to Star Island where the stars have their homes and to Sticksville, where houses were built on stilts. I never knew Miami had so much water!!

Annabelle planned everything and we had nothing to worry about...a beautiful day and fun for all. I highly recommend this for all types of recreation...small groups (like we had) or large groups on the big party boats looked like it would really be fun....business or pleasure.

Thanks for a great intro to Miami...I'll be back.....

Visited May 2012

Santa Ana, San Jose, Costa Rica
“great times awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

just had a great time in Miami with Miamicharters, great service, Anabelle is the Best, all equipment is great and we had lots of fun in the water.
Next time in Miami for sure we will use them to have all the fun in the sun

Visited May 2012

Been to Miami Yacht Charters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami Yacht Charters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.