“Beautiful place, but tricky! ” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Set

Set
320 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL (Downtown)
305-531-2800
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #142 of 284 things to do in Miami
Activities: Nightlife
Sofia, Bulgaria
35 attraction reviews
“Beautiful place, but tricky! ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2015

Service:
We were mostly impressed by one of the bartenders. His name is Corey Lambert. He is fast like a robot, whose fuel never finishes up. We stayed a couple of hours, and hundreds of people went through the bar that he was serving, and he managed all. And this was done all by himself. I never noticed him being overwhelmed or anything. Just like a super polite machine, managing all the requests , which would be normally managed by 3-4 bartenders. The club'S management should be very proud of such a jewel team member. However, if they want people to drink more, by decreasing the waiting time on ordering, some additional people might be appointed over there.

Show:
Furthermore, They have a small show with flying-of the-ceiling dancers. They are gorgeous (check the uploaded video).

The cons:
Service at the gate is weird. First you go through a smart looking person, who decided on your entrance options. In our case, He said if we do not have a reservation, we need to pay $10 each for ladies. Which sounded cool! So we entered, and then a female hostess informs it is $30 dollars for us each. Weird!

I also agree with some of the Previous comments.

“RACIST DOGS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

Wer shall I start..... We have come from England to miami for a holiday me and my husband and couple of friends . And we have herd so much about the night life in miami and thought we would give it a try . But little did we know what was coming our way......... We was spoken to so rudely , we was pushed to the back of the que each time half naked women would come, we was told we was not beautiful and slim enough to come in, that's the reason we was not allowed in . We was not the only ones , there was other Asain people . Now I am size 10 uk women clothes , I am slim build , I have Been told I have Preety face , I have also done face Modeling in the u.k . And for me to be rejected and looked down at like that only leaves me to one reason and that is RACISM .... I am disgusted with this, I have travelled 9 half hours from the UK FOR THIS . I will curse this night club untill the day it closes down that's how dis heartened I am , and how bad they treated us........ P.s THEY ONLY LET WHITE PEOPLE IN ... Don't bother going ....

but I'f u still wanna give it a try go in half naked and you might get a chance ...

Visited November 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
13 attraction reviews
“The place to be on Tuesday evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

The other places at Miami Beach are quite empty. If you are in for some dancing and beats go here!! Good beats and nice people, real party...

Madrid, Spain
“WATCH OUT!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Dont go there. They copied my card details and have been stealing money for two days, as if the drinks weren't expensive enough. If you like to give money to thieves, be my guest..

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Good night out in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really good club with awesome stage, however f you do not plan to go VIP and buy a table it may not be as great, I guess. If you do so, you will feel like a king,simple is that.

Visited June 2014