“Cockroaches” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 115 Hotels in Miami
East Palestine, Ohio
“Cockroaches”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

the picture says it all. We were given another room that had a dirty washcloth on the floor. When I told the hotel desk, I was told that housekeeping only has 20 minutes to clean each room. That made me feel better...not. We Won't be staying again. We should have left after the first try.

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We only stayed here for one evening between a flight and a bus the next day. The check in staff were both friendly and prompt. The room was well conditioned with a comfortable bed and everything that we needed. Bringing our luggage up over the stairs was a bit of a hassle but aside from that, all other things were fine. The breakfast was included and great before we hit the road, the eggs were a bit off, but everything else was great and plentiful.

Room Tip: Close to airport, great sleep!
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

August 28 2015 Hello I'm completely disgusted. I booked this hotel about two weeks ago based on the reviews on how clean. But as soon as I checked I proceeded to my room 206 and I walked into a sink with cockroaches and in the bathroom. No way. I went downstairs immediately and the clerk tells me to contact trip advisor for a refund. I told her there is no way I'm staying in that room for two nights filled with roaches. I live in Florida so I know the difference between big rain roaches and these small to medium roaches. That means infested hotel. I have two pictures and also a video so you can see them moving around in the sink and on the bathroom walls and floors. But the website only lets me upload photos. I want a complete REFUND... And the hotel is refusing. The lack of customer service. There quick to take your money. But when the rooms are nasty and the hotel personal is careless they refuse to refund. This is outrageous. Very upset. Extremely unsatisfied. By the way, the elevator permit or license paper expired 7/31/2014. This place should definitely not have La Quinta name.

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excelent location and the best attention of the staff, It has been renewed the complete fourth floor, where I stayed 17 nights. The Price was terrific, including breakfast, parking and wifi. It's my home in Miami and whole Florida. There are many La Quinta Inn and suites all over East and west coast.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here because we had a class to attend nearby. We were put into a new room and it was very comfortable. The staff gave me great delivery menus which we used both days. Pool was nice. I would stay again.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Read about shuttle and wake up call. We were rather surprised to find out that the inside of the hotel was being painted. I am very sensitive to smells and noticed the paint smell. I was fortunate not to develop an allergy reaction. Breakfast and the shuttle to the airport were fine.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here recently and had my car broken into while it was parked in their lot. A number of valuable items were missing, but the General Manager was completely unsympathetic. He pointed out that "we're not responsible for any damages to cars parked in our lot". I would suggest that anyone who stays here be very, very careful.

Stayed August 2015, traveled solo