“Horrible!!!!!! DO NOT BOOK. ” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #63 of 115 Hotels in Miami
“Horrible!!!!!! DO NOT BOOK. ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

August 28 2015 Hello I'm completely disgusted. I booked this hotel about two weeks ago based on the reviews on how clean. But as soon as I checked I proceeded to my room 206 and I walked into a sink with cockroaches and in the bathroom. No way. I went downstairs immediately and the clerk tells me to contact trip advisor for a refund. I told her there is no way I'm staying in that room for two nights filled with roaches. I live in Florida so I know the difference between big rain roaches and these small to medium roaches. That means infested hotel. I have two pictures and also a video so you can see them moving around in the sink and on the bathroom walls and floors. But the website only lets me upload photos. I want a complete REFUND... And the hotel is refusing. The lack of customer service. There quick to take your money. But when the rooms are nasty and the hotel personal is careless they refuse to refund. This is outrageous. Very upset. Extremely unsatisfied. By the way, the elevator permit or license paper expired 7/31/2014. This place should definitely not have La Quinta name.

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Excelent location and the best attention of the staff, It has been renewed the complete fourth floor, where I stayed 17 nights. The Price was terrific, including breakfast, parking and wifi. It's my home in Miami and whole Florida. There are many La Quinta Inn and suites all over East and west coast.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here because we had a class to attend nearby. We were put into a new room and it was very comfortable. The staff gave me great delivery menus which we used both days. Pool was nice. I would stay again.

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Read about shuttle and wake up call. We were rather surprised to find out that the inside of the hotel was being painted. I am very sensitive to smells and noticed the paint smell. I was fortunate not to develop an allergy reaction. Breakfast and the shuttle to the airport were fine.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here recently and had my car broken into while it was parked in their lot. A number of valuable items were missing, but the General Manager was completely unsympathetic. He pointed out that "we're not responsible for any damages to cars parked in our lot". I would suggest that anyone who stays here be very, very careful.

Stayed August 2015, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice hotel, in a convenient location (near Miami Airport). I liked the free wi fi and use of the pool. Room was clean and a comfortable size. Complimentary breakfast was nice as well. The wake up call did not ring and luckily I woke up on my own to make my flight ( was a bit rushed). Shuttle to the airport left every half hour (convenient).

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

apopka florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

thank you foer you have person llike Avy there with her sweetnes and nice manner to make us feel good and good to be there ,in lLa Quinta Hotel. and the service was good ,and we will return there again when we comback to Miami.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple