You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East to your Saves list
Hotel deals
Ranked #60 of 113 Hotels in Miami
“Wow.. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

While my visit was not terrible it surely was poor. We stayed here before and after a cruise. Our first room smelled like sewage! When asked if anything could be done about the smell we were told "Can't you just deal with it?" by a staff member. Second room was better, but some of the staff of rather poor.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Where to begin! Taxi could not find it's way in due to construction. Airport so close the planes feel like they are landing on you. Decided to stay on ground floor, yes big mistake, too loud from the planes to trucks coming & going all day/night. Room was clean but not as clean as I expected. Very outdated furniture, bathroom, beds! Room keys never worked spent most of the time going back & forth getting keys rescanned. Breakfast big thumbs up! Staff thumbs down, I had to ask them 4 times to call for a taxi for me, never showed. They really seemed not to care that I had an urgent appointment to get to which I was 30 minutes late for!

Room Tip: Skip this one!
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled solo
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is a little difficult to find as it sits behind another hotel under construction. Good points: it's clean, priced good given the area and there is free parking. Bad points: dated, difficult to find at night when tired and you can still hear the planes taking off in the room. Weigh what's important to you.

Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel hallways and my room smelled. This location is below standard of any LA Quinta I have ever stayed at. The room did not appear to be clean and I was uncomfortable walking around without my shoes because of the stains on the carpet. The breakfast was below standard to any other La Quinta I stayed at.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Glasgow
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Firstly, the hotel was a little difficult to find since a new hotel is being built in front of it and it's hard to see and is a bit of a building site, although there is no noise issue. This is the most dated LA Quinta I have ever stayed in and as such I was somewhat disappointed. Very 1980's. I asked for a ground floor room, but was given 3rd floor. The room itself was passable, although the bathroom could have been cleaner - can't stand seeing other peoples hair all over the floor! There is no fridge or wave in the room. The sound proofing was good. We requested and were given a late check out which was great, but ended up trapped out at the pool area when our keys were deactivated at 11am. Is there really a need to have key card entry and exit from the pool area? We were left banging the door until a cleaner eventually heard us and let us in. It wasn't an altogether bad experience, however, there were better quality hotels in this price range and had I known the hotel was so dated I would have passed.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For me this hotel is very good and excellent. the services was good. staff is excellent and friendly. Breakfast was very good. when I return I will stay again at this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. when iasked for some advise the staff help. and drivers are very good people and friendly as well.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Loudon, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a clean room; a great price; a wonderful breakfast the morning before our cruise; reliable transportation to/from our port; safe car parking--
Need I say more?!?
Well worth the money - I would stay here again before any cruise!

Stayed June 2015