You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6605 NW 7th Street, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #61 of 112 Hotels in Miami
“Pleasurable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

this hotel was very nice and clean bed was clean the outside of the hotel was very clean and well kept the staff was very nice although breakfast could have been better I enjoyed my stay there was plenty of places to shop and eat in this area

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

For the price it was well worth it! The room was clean, there is a small kitchen if you need it. The bed was comfortable and you have a flat panel tv in your room with cable, the cable needs updating because there was some static in the image. We had no problems, it was quiet an wifi and breakfast was also included! But I didn't wake up in time to get to breakfast so I can't give a review on that. We were 15 minutes from downtown and close to the highway and shopping centers. Very close to the Airport.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent for people who travel for business purposes and want to have comfort and convenience. The room is always clean specially the bathroom very comfortable. The Staff was so helpful. There is no restaurant in the hotel and nowhere really close where we can go by walking to get something to eat. There are some pizza places in the area that will deliver.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We always get a good rate and Extended Stay of America has a Kitchen with a Refrigerator. The room is always clean specially the bathroom very comfortable. The Staff was so helpful anything I asked like the Hair Dryer or Pots and Pans they gave them to me right away.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our fully equipped kitchens. It also gives me great joy to know that our staff was friendly and helpful. Once more, thank you for posting your review. The staff and I look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Monroe, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here because it is pet friendly and we needed a place near the airport for one night with our two dogs. The room was ok but it did not have any amenities such as shampoo or conditioner etc. The calquing around the bathtub had some mildew. Considering the price I was expecting a better place. The check in staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was just a grab a muffin and coffee and eat it in your car. Or grab it before you check out and go back to the room. Although the room had a kitchen there were no utensils or dishes in the room. There is no restaurant in the hotel and nowhere really close where we can go to get something to eat. There are some pizza places in the area that will deliver.

Room Tip: Not sure if there any really good rooms
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that your room had cleanliness issues and was not properly stocked. Please accept my apology. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will be making sure rooms are thoroughly inspected before guest arrivals. Additionally, I would also like to apologize that you were not informed of our new dishware policy. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available upon request at the front desks. Moving forward, I will make sure our amenities are clearly explained to guests at check-in. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at blu2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

Cleanliness was EXTREMELY dissatisfied because the floor was filthy -- both the carpet and the laminate. My husband and I wore socks and they turned grey walking around on the floor. The floor was sticky, probably due to the humidity in the room that settled in. There was no fan or air for the bathroom, so the humidity built up in it could not be vented out. The air conditioner vents were not clean, in fact moldy, so we did not put the air on as much as we would like to avoid breathing the mold spores. The drawers and the refrigerator were superficially cleaned -- spots of stains on the fridge shelves, specks of dust or food remnants lingered on the surfaces and in the corners. I often verify the cleanliness of a room by wiping down the top of the bathroom door with a white towel and it was dusty grey with grime. There was no staff to reset our rooms everyday, where I excepted housekeeping to make the bed, remove used towels and replace with new clean ones, take out our trash, and vacuum --- NONE of that was done during our stay here. We ended up taking out the trash, making our own bed, and asking the front desk for clean towels. The breakfast provided was a nice thought, but the muffins were not nutritious and the coffee was watered down. The windows are so thin that you can hear the passing traffic from the adjacent street and the people who would pass by our rooms when walking by. Although the stay was affordable, it was very uncomfortable, and too dirty for my taste. I will not be staying at this property again.

Room Tip: Check A/C vents if moldy, fridge for dirt, walk on the floors with your socks to see if they turn gr...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The room conditions you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure all our rooms are up to par. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at BLU2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

Terrible hotel and if I could give a Zero i would have.
The only thing nice about it is the helpful personnel. The hotel itself is a disaster for your health i literally could not breath. the only reason why i got a room there is because AA did not let me check into my flight because they overbooked it and used the excuse that i was at the airport within less than 2 hours before the flight.....really??? nonsense!
i had to get a cheaper hotel near the airport so that i can fly back in the morning. however, sleeping at the airport would have been much healthier and much more comfortable. please do yourself a favor and avoid it. i went solo and i still literally hated it, please dont take your kids there!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!