“Would go again!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6605 NW 7th Street, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #70 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Aruba
“Would go again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was a very nice hotel for the price! Much more than I expected! Clean room and very friendly staff. I wish there was a shuttle form the airport to the hotel, but the location is good! Every question I had the staff answered me friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our friendly staff.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was great staff very friendly and rooms were like a home away from home for me. Anything I needed they were quick to accommodate my needs. The staff is super friendly and goes above and beyond there job titles to make sure your stay is comfortable. I recommend this place and when I visit again ill deff be staying again.

• Stayed June 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, so we are thrilled to hear that we did just that during your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The hotel manager granted us an early check-in, was very resourceful when it came to transportation options and spent a great amount of time explaining area restaurants and attraction. the room was clean, spacious and serene. The location was not far from any of the main areas. Lizet and Becky, specifically, were awesome.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Chrystal - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are proud that we were able to accommodate your request and that our staff, specifically Lizet and Becky, provided you with quality service. We are also glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable, and convenient room.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I have to say its been a while I haven't stayed in a hotel where I felt so comfortable definitely will be coming back to this location. The staff members are welcoming especially the woman who attended me, Lizet she was so helpful. I enjoyed my stay and will be coming back next time with my family.

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt so comfortable. We strive to provide every guest with a "home away from home" experience and we are glad that Lizet helped us reach that goal.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

There are certainly more elaborate hotels with facitlities that are far more 'grand', but all of that comes at a price ... a price I often prefer not to pay.
If you are looking for a good room at an attractive price and if being at a location that is perhaps not quite as convenient as the more well known major chains is not a big issue, and if you do not need maid service every day, then this is an excellent alternative. The staff are polite and helpful and the room is comfortable. Although the accommodation is not luxurious, I found it to be a step up from the typical discount chain. And then there is the added bonus of a mini kitchen - a full size refrigerator, a microwave and a two burner built in hot plate, all of which I found most useful during my brief stay.
I give it a strong recommendation for very cost effective accommodation. Is it perfect? No, but you could do a lot worse for much more money and less in-room facilities. All in all, it would be hard to beat this property in Miami for anything close to the pricce ... even at the full price ... and regularly available discounts can make it even more attrcative. (I paid 20% less than the published rate with such an offer.)

Room Tip: No elevators at Extended stay, so try and get a first floor room, especially if you have heavy lugga...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Hamilton, Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This my second stay at an ESA in a few weeks and we were very happy with this motel. I won't upload any pictures as the property is identical to the one on 33rd Street. It was well priced with our seniors discount and MIA was very close. We had a rental car and we were at the property is less than 10 minutes.

This is a nicer motel arrangement and the rooms are laid out over two floors. The reservation made on the company's website was in order and we had our keys quickly. The property is secured for vehicle access and you need your room card key to enter the parking area.

The rooms are nicely decorated and in good repair. We had plenty of towels for our two-day stay and there was additional coffee and towels at the front desk if required. There is a flat screen TV with a good selection of channels. The no smoking policy means the rooms smell fresh. The bath is basic and the kitchen has the required appliances, dishes and a silverware. This room would be comfortable for a long stay although a bit cramped for a couple. The only work surface is the kitchen table; there is no office style work desk.

We slept well and heard no outside noise at all.

I loved the location as it was close to all major shopping areas and attractions but you must have access to a car. East to Miami in a few minutes and the business and shopping areas of the Dolphin Mall, Flagler Street and Bird Road are minutes away by car. The is also a Post Office on 7th Street, and a Super WalMart on 87th Avenue. (I heard that this is the most popular WalMart store in the USA).

I would definitely stay here again when visiting Miami and found the complimentary coffee, fruit and snacks to be great for getting a quick start in the morning.

Room Tip: The front rooms are quiet and give easy access to the front desk and parking exit.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I am home away from home. It is so convenient with nearby businesses, malls and other amenities. As vegetarians, it is difficult to find restaurants that cater to our needs; so I happily cook! The availability of washing facilities is superb!

Room Tip: All rooms are smoke free! Hurray!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that we provided you with a "home away from home" experience at our hotel. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our washing facilities. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!