Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6605 NW 7th Street, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #69 of 129 hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Miamero”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very satisfied with my room and the staff very nice and friendly.Bed very confortable with a firm matress.The kitchen has a microwave,fridg.a range and dishes,cups,pans.Bathroom very clean with nice towels.My arrival was late afternoon and my reservation was waiting for me.The young lady at the desk was very friendly and polite.The check out was speedy and in the way out I had some very good coffe and muffins.
My only complain is the air con.fan was very loud and in need of maintenance.The hotel is located in a very quiet area and close to Miami airport and many offices.
This hotel changed ownership and now is a very gooh hotel i

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the ac unit was not working properly. I had my maintenance engineer do a routine ac check. We are sorry for this issue, but we where happy to read that we provided you with great service and that you enjoyed you stay with us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I booked my reservation through priceline for two nights. The night before our journey, we added another night. We had a problem with getting a room with two beds( because of a price discrepency). We stayed a total of three nights and had to move rooms three times. The third move was due to the pull out couch being broken and laden with blood stains. The staff was not happy to move us to the other room, which smelled of smoke and mildew, and had electrical problems. Overall, for the price, it was okay. But they should have friendlier staff and better cleanliness. I enjoyed the full kitchen, but really missed having a pool.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as pleasant.

In response to your feedback, I do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered at our hotel. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here at Extended Stay and would stay here again. I just wished the AC would have been cooler. I had the unit on very low and high speed and it still wasnt very cool. But everything else was fine.

• Stayed June 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that to hear that you enjoyed you stay and will be returning back as well.

We appreciate your letting us know that the a/c unit was not cooling as we will be having the a/c inspected by our maintenance engineer we are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with great service.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Recently we stayed two nights at this hotel because our home was being fumigated. I chose this hotel because it was close to home and included a full kitchen. We were three adults and reserved a room with a king size bed and a sofa bed. The sofa was a nice touch and was used for when we watched television or worked on our computers. The staff was amazing and I truly appreciate how welcome Maria made me feel. Having coffee available in the morning is a nice touch and of course free Wi-Fi is always appreciated. If I needed a hotel tomorrow, I would choose the Blue Lagoon Extended Stay America!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hi Maggie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for making you feel right at home. Reading a review like yours always gives me great joy! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future!
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My 14-year-old son and I stayed in this hotel one night before a HEAT game. I shouldn't have expect too much out of this hotel. Price says it all. The staff was very nice and kind though!!! I'm not going to stay more than one night in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I am so glad that our staff provided you with such great service during your one night stay at our hotel.

We hope you and your son enjoyed the Heat game and that we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Ajax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had gotten a fantastic deal for this location and needed a place with a kitchen and was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. I liked that the room had a large closet for clothing and an adequate kitchen for cooking. I made several meals at home which was great. I could put my luggage hidden away in the closet which made the room feel neat. The bathroom is a nice size and the bed was comfortable. I do feel that the rooms do need a good deep clean sometime soon as in the corners and some of the shelving is very dusty. Wiping the tops of the fridges and inside the cupboards would be a big help.

I also like that the parking is gated and the location is very good about 10 mins from downtown and 10 mins from Dolphin mall. It's about in the middle of everything and close to the expressway.

Overall I had a great time and will be staying at an extended stay again in December!

Room Tip: The queen bed feels small for a couple so I suggest trying to get a king sized bedroom if travelling...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Khirstin - Thank you so much for taking the time and posting a review about you stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you will be returning back to stay with us again. We appreciate you letting us know that the room needed some additional cleaning. We are sorry for that issue, but we are happy to read that we did provide you with a pleasant and comfortable stay overall.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in December.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Amazing place to stay if you are up for a long trip. Affordable and comfortable.
Very friendly staff which is an advantage as they help resolve almost any issue that you might encounter. It is spacious too.
Avoid ground floor rooms if you are not a lizard fan!

Room Tip: In Miami, no fitness center and no pool. Rooms in the back are quieter. Cleaning of rooms happen onl...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dolly - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the hotel and our staff. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!